This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures
VANILLA dr'INK Apr 18, 2013 @ 9:58am
"NERD" mode as super hard mode
Suggested this on youtube comments so going here again: There needs to be "NERD mode" where you get 3 hits before death, long password screen every time theres game over (the password doesnt need to be real you just need to put 12 characters on annoyingly long selection to continue. It can be 123456789101112 or 12 A's but still) and everytime you get hit you fly backwards, usually falling to death. Oh and to shoot you need to press different button than normal mode.
Last edited by VANILLA dr'INK; Apr 18, 2013 @ 9:58am
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
JokingMatter(Teh cookie man) Apr 19, 2013 @ 12:32am 
What about the glitch germlin?
VANILLA dr'INK Apr 19, 2013 @ 2:28am 
Ah true. That would be harder to re-create I think. Also bit unfair if the game suddenly freezes or goes into glitch death or anything like that :P maybe "true end boss" if it isnt in the game yet
nujuat Apr 19, 2013 @ 3:48am 
Originally posted by Inkd:
Ah true. That would be harder to re-create I think. Also bit unfair if the game suddenly freezes or goes into glitch death or anything like that :P maybe "true end boss" if it isnt in the game yet
You're thinking too small. You can only play the last few levels if there is a random glitch, where it takes you to the last few levels and they're all crap and they're all level 3 :P
nujuat Apr 19, 2013 @ 3:49am 
Anyway, what about "hard as balls"?
VANILLA dr'INK Apr 19, 2013 @ 10:49am 
Originally posted by nujuat:
Originally posted by Inkd:
You're thinking too small. You can only play the last few levels if there is a random glitch, where it takes you to the last few levels and they're all crap and they're all level 3 :P

Cheetah men style flying jump glitch to get to random levels? Sure works. I know cheetah men didnt have secret levels but would be fun.
Rocket Racoon Apr 19, 2013 @ 2:38pm 
Maybe the ghostbusters cartrage could be a boss?
Interrobangin Apr 19, 2013 @ 6:13pm 
I dig it.
Rocket Racoon Apr 21, 2013 @ 12:36pm 
Originally posted by Interrobangin:
I dig it.
Thanks thats nice
Zeus Apr 22, 2013 @ 9:43pm 
I think the long password would be more annoying than a reference lol moment (if that makes sense) but the others mentioned above, yeah
Cube Apr 25, 2013 @ 12:49am 
it should be like ninja gaiden and contra it only has 1 mode hard.

Then if you pick easy or normal a living ninja gaiden game pak or lucas from the wizard comes in and kicks your ♥♥♥ and makes you pick hard.
Last edited by Cube; Apr 25, 2013 @ 12:51am
Wallet Jr. Apr 25, 2013 @ 7:06am 
lmao a 'hard as balls' mode would be awesome
VANILLA dr'INK Apr 25, 2013 @ 11:40am 
Originally posted by Zeus:
I think the long password would be more annoying than a reference lol moment (if that makes sense) but the others mentioned above, yeah

Its for nostalgic factor and its meant to be annoying mode ;) it is Nerd mode its not hard mode. Kinda like when theres realistic mode and hard mode that are two different things in some games
Irish Badger Apr 30, 2013 @ 9:41am 
Doom difficulties like this:
Super easy = I ain't a nerd, don't kill me
easy = Hey, no falalities
Medium = I'm nerdy enough
Hard = Nerd-mare
Super hard = ANGRY NERD!

brokenscouter Jun 21, 2013 @ 5:46pm 
Also, you press up to jump, you have to select health power ups to use them, and you can't fall from too high or you take damage.
Rocket Racoon Jun 23, 2013 @ 3:58pm 
Originally posted by brokenscouter:
Also, you press up to jump, you have to select health power ups to use them, and you can't fall from too high or you take damage.
BEST IDEA EVER RIGHT HERE!
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50