Dit spel is nu beschikbaar op Steam!

Bedankt voor je hulp bij het selecteren van dit spel voor distributie via Steam. Meer informatie, waaronder een link naar de Steam-winkelpagina, kan hier onder gevonden worden.

Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures
ScrewAttackGames  [ontwikkelaar] 8 apr 2013 om 6:30nm
What cameos would you like to see in the game?
We'd love your feedback as we continue to develop the game so we'll be asking you questions from time to time to see what you guys think. So, as the title suggests, what cameos of characters from AVGN episodes would you like to see? We have a wealth to choose from and already have a bunch planned but we'd love to hear who you'd like to see.
1-15 van 927 reacties weergegeven
< >
Waffle-Man 8 apr 2013 om 6:41nm 
Nerdy Turd from the Oddessy episode, Power Glove, Kyle Justin, Power Scope Power-Up, Mike Matei, Sega CD, Sega 32X, Virtual Boy, So Many More!!!!! I'll post again when I think of more... GO JAMES!!!!!!!!
Chuy5Pesos 8 apr 2013 om 6:46nm 
super mecha christ!!
Cataquack 8 apr 2013 om 6:48nm 
I wanna see Fred Fuchs.
Old Man Watchitt 8 apr 2013 om 6:49nm 
The Glitch Gremlin, no doubt. When he's found on random occurrence, he could make it so that the level is harder to beat due to glitchiness, but you get some kind of bonus if you manage to beat the level as is! The level would revert back to normal on death or something.
jerbearxi 8 apr 2013 om 6:50nm 
If ♥♥♥♥ pickle isn't the final boss...
Çàbøø§£ 8 apr 2013 om 6:51nm 
I think R.O.B. would be an epic boss.
FoRsAkEn137 8 apr 2013 om 6:52nm 
Nostagia Critc FINAL BOSS!!!
Druiffic 8 apr 2013 om 6:54nm 
Super Mecha Death Christ for sure
Geth 8 apr 2013 om 6:56nm 
how about Mr. Bucket?
RyaB 8 apr 2013 om 6:59nm 
Maybe other online reviewers?

Linkara, Nostalgia Critic, The Gaming Historian, Handsome Tom (haha ^_^)... The game could celebrate the internet revieweing phenomenon.

I'd pay $0.99 to play as Linkara; he could transform into a White Ranger-esque character, not to mention his Magic Gun! Where'd he purchase that?
Waffle-Man 8 apr 2013 om 7:06nm 
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde! Of Course! The worst game ever!!!! PUT IT IN!!! SCREWATTACK FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goku 8 apr 2013 om 7:13nm 
You gotta have ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Mike
KitsuneCub 8 apr 2013 om 7:18nm 
Kyle Justin, Mike, and R.O.B.
BennyKurns 8 apr 2013 om 7:22nm 
It would be cool to find old cinemassacre vhs tapes or the nerd dvds, and maybe the AVGN movie BluRay!
riskman2982 8 apr 2013 om 7:34nm 
Super Mecha Death Christ, Kyle Justin, The Glitch Gremlin, S**t Pickle, Dracula ALA Simon's Quest, Nostalgia Critic, The Happy Video Game Nerd, DOCTOR JECKLE AND MISTER HYDE.
1-15 van 927 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50