Тази игра е вече достъпна в Steam!

Благодарим Ви за помощта с избора тази игра да бъде чрез Steam. Още информация, включително и връзка към страницата в магазина, може да бъде намерена по-долу.

Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures
ScrewAttackGames  [разработчик] 8 април 2013 в 6:30след.
What cameos would you like to see in the game?
We'd love your feedback as we continue to develop the game so we'll be asking you questions from time to time to see what you guys think. So, as the title suggests, what cameos of characters from AVGN episodes would you like to see? We have a wealth to choose from and already have a bunch planned but we'd love to hear who you'd like to see.
Показване на 1-15 от 926 коментара
< >
Waffle-Man 8 април 2013 в 6:41след. 
Nerdy Turd from the Oddessy episode, Power Glove, Kyle Justin, Power Scope Power-Up, Mike Matei, Sega CD, Sega 32X, Virtual Boy, So Many More!!!!! I'll post again when I think of more... GO JAMES!!!!!!!!
Chuy5Pesos 8 април 2013 в 6:46след. 
super mecha christ!!
Cataquack 8 април 2013 в 6:48след. 
I wanna see Fred Fuchs.
Evil Ham 8 април 2013 в 6:49след. 
The Glitch Gremlin, no doubt. When he's found on random occurrence, he could make it so that the level is harder to beat due to glitchiness, but you get some kind of bonus if you manage to beat the level as is! The level would revert back to normal on death or something.
jerbearxi 8 април 2013 в 6:50след. 
If ♥♥♥♥ pickle isn't the final boss...
Çàbøø§£ 8 април 2013 в 6:51след. 
I think R.O.B. would be an epic boss.
FoRsAkEn137 8 април 2013 в 6:52след. 
Nostagia Critc FINAL BOSS!!!
Druiffic 8 април 2013 в 6:54след. 
Super Mecha Death Christ for sure
(=KT=) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 8 април 2013 в 6:56след. 
how about Mr. Bucket?
RyaB 8 април 2013 в 6:59след. 
Maybe other online reviewers?

Linkara, Nostalgia Critic, The Gaming Historian, Handsome Tom (haha ^_^)... The game could celebrate the internet revieweing phenomenon.

I'd pay $0.99 to play as Linkara; he could transform into a White Ranger-esque character, not to mention his Magic Gun! Where'd he purchase that?
Waffle-Man 8 април 2013 в 7:06след. 
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde! Of Course! The worst game ever!!!! PUT IT IN!!! SCREWATTACK FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Lahey 8 април 2013 в 7:13след. 
You gotta have ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Mike
Kyle Justin, Mike, and R.O.B.
BennyKurns 8 април 2013 в 7:22след. 
It would be cool to find old cinemassacre vhs tapes or the nerd dvds, and maybe the AVGN movie BluRay!
riskman2982 8 април 2013 в 7:34след. 
Super Mecha Death Christ, Kyle Justin, The Glitch Gremlin, S**t Pickle, Dracula ALA Simon's Quest, Nostalgia Critic, The Happy Video Game Nerd, DOCTOR JECKLE AND MISTER HYDE.
Показване на 1-15 от 926 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50