Este jogo está agora disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a tua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures
SUCH DOGE 8 Abr, 2013 às 12:01
AVGN on Mac?
Will AVGN be available to Mac?
A mostrar 1-11 de 11 comentários
< >
Captain L 8 Abr, 2013 às 12:11 
I suppose it would really all depend on what engine they're making the game in. But yes, I would love a Mac release.
EverChanger 8 Abr, 2013 às 12:21 
Seconded!
CAPTxCRUNCH 8 Abr, 2013 às 12:34 
God I want this on my Mac!
KittenSlayer64 8 Abr, 2013 às 12:56 
I have a mac. James himself has a mac, so it will probably be made available for it.
listerofsmeg42 8 Abr, 2013 às 13:58 
MAC PLEASE!!!
Rkcteddy 8 Abr, 2013 às 14:39 
I would love a Mac port! Hope it happens.
William H. Macy 8 Abr, 2013 às 22:06 
Oh, I didn't even think about that. Yikes, I have a Mac, so I would love a Mac release
Mysterion 9 Abr, 2013 às 4:09 
I hope all you MAC guys get a release but seriously. Just the fact that MAC is not able to be compatible with Microsoft Files shows what kind of a ... things this is. I mean Microsoft is able to compatible. I could play MAC-only games. Same goes for the Iphone, you can't play android apps, I can play Iphone apps with my android. Third: the Ipod, you have to download a tool called Itunes, what for? Just to be annoying. With any other MP3 player I just drag and drop it into the folder without having 30 extra programs on my computer. I'm not hating apple, this is just an objective view and as soon as you realize you are an apple-slave, the better it is. Don't even start hating on me, it's not my problem that it is how it is.
CAPTxCRUNCH 9 Abr, 2013 às 10:58 
Originalmente postado por L.:
I hope all you MAC guys get a release but seriously. Just the fact that MAC is not able to be compatible with Microsoft Files shows what kind of a ... things this is. I mean Microsoft is able to compatible. I could play MAC-only games. Same goes for the Iphone, you can't play android apps, I can play Iphone apps with my android. Third: the Ipod, you have to download a tool called Itunes, what for? Just to be annoying. With any other MP3 player I just drag and drop it into the folder without having 30 extra programs on my computer. I'm not hating apple, this is just an objective view and as soon as you realize you are an apple-slave, the better it is. Don't even start hating on me, it's not my problem that it is how it is.

LoL My objective view on Microsoft is that it's McDonalds. We (Mac-Heads or like you prefer to say "Mac Slaves") like our programs and apps NOT to crash... we don't like to be susceptible to one million and one viruses (and counting...) and security vulnerabilities. My objective view on Windows machines is that my Macs have out lasted every Windows machine I've owned. I've given Windows/PCs plenty of chances and all I found myself was shelling out more money for anti-virus software that doesn't work and only seem to slow down the pc, not to mention to many repairs and replacements, then there's always the classic wiping of the hard drive (over and over again). No thank you. If I can, I'll run whatever Windows-only app/game on Parallels and if I require more compatibility I'll run it on boot-camp but ultimately we prefer native compatibility, obviously. We stick with Mac because it's better quality and sooner than later game developers will realize the huge market share they haven't fully tapped into. And with the release of graphics cards like the Nvidia GTX 680 and the Radeon HD 7950 our options have just gotten better, game releases are also improving for example Borderlands 2 being release just 2 months after the Windows release and BioShock Infinite coming out this summer, not too mention the overwhelming majority of modern Macs run on Intel chips, things are just getting better and better for Mac gamers.

I'm not hating on Microsoft/Windows machines this is all just an objective view, good show ol' boy!

:)
Última alteração por CAPTxCRUNCH; 9 Abr, 2013 às 11:15
portalfan64 22 Ago, 2013 às 16:44 
I agree.

Originalmente postado por /) (LCLTR) Kitten Slayer (\:
I have a mac. James himself has a mac, so it will probably be made available for it.
Zellexe 23 Ago, 2013 às 10:15 
Originalmente postado por CAPTxCRUNCH:
Originalmente postado por L.:

LoL My objective view on Microsoft is that it's McDonalds. We (Mac-Heads or like you prefer to say "Mac Slaves") like our programs and apps NOT to crash... we don't like to be susceptible to one million and one viruses (and counting...) and security vulnerabilities. My objective view on Windows machines is that my Macs have out lasted every Windows machine I've owned. I've given Windows/PCs plenty of chances and all I found myself was shelling out more money for anti-virus software that doesn't work and only seem to slow down the pc, not to mention to many repairs and replacements, then there's always the classic wiping of the hard drive (over and over again). No thank you. If I can, I'll run whatever Windows-only app/game on Parallels and if I require more compatibility I'll run it on boot-camp but ultimately we prefer native compatibility, obviously. We stick with Mac because it's better quality and sooner than later game developers will realize the huge market share they haven't fully tapped into. And with the release of graphics cards like the Nvidia GTX 680 and the Radeon HD 7950 our options have just gotten better, game releases are also improving for example Borderlands 2 being release just 2 months after the Windows release and BioShock Infinite coming out this summer, not too mention the overwhelming majority of modern Macs run on Intel chips, things are just getting better and better for Mac gamers.

I'm not hating on Microsoft/Windows machines this is all just an objective view, good show ol' boy!

:)

It make's sense how you would like MAC more though Microsofts OS's will always be the main choice for most video games, newer games (not all) are getting released months/years after a windows release and by the time that is over with 3 months later down the road the hype for games for me and a lot of people die out after it ias been released and everyone has played it and knows everything about it. Microsoft's OS will be superior for gaming, buisness etc for a long time. Also programs crashing etc is not a big thing in my experience with windows, the only times I have had that happen constintly is when my harddrive is starting to die out. Also with viruses I have not used a virus protection software like WIndows Defender or Nortan Security in 5 years and most of my windows computers stay for around 4-7 years.

When your OS becomes less cheap, I can build my own, more developers make Mac games then I'll love MAC <3
A mostrar 1-11 de 11 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50