Torchlight II

Torchlight II

SynergiesMOD (v.1375)
Knife70 Sep 23, 2014 @ 11:31am
Darkfall multiplayer experience
Hi all

I find this mod great, but...

.. I found a great problem into Darkfall map with my ranged outlander (lev 100).

Many enemies and almost every bosses have the unfair ability to reflect my ranged damage to the point I cannot engage bosses at all without suiciding myseft in few seconds.

I find this quite unfair since I cannot face many of the epic battles.

Am I the only one affected by this problem?

< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Seinekar Sep 23, 2014 @ 4:50pm 
I have more or less the same trouble. make sure u have 75% Damage Reduction on DF (since there is a debuff on this area) - Parry also helps, so get parry equipment. Still, since parry recquires u to get hited to activate, u may still die on the first hits...

I guess the only way is to get epic parry team (witchunter set on Derkinkuyu?) get full 75% DR even with the debuff, and rest into max HP gems. Atm i hace Witchunter and 75$ DR, still getting raped,but can face enemies if 1 by 1. I guess i may need to farm max HP gems. Also, my DR is from regular skulls, (5% DR each) and there are Salan´s eye, wich may give 7%, wich means, more sockets for maxing HP.

BTW make sure also u have 75% dodge (its also debuffed on DF)

Soi guess its somehow lack of equipment and special socketables...

Also, the parry system could be examianted. It seems it activates when u get hit, but just phisics attacks, not magic, so if u find a spellcaster, he may kill you w/o a chance to activate parry (im not sure about this, may ask Salan, but as far as i tested, spells didn´t activate parry)

Also parry is useless agaisnt enemies wich kills u in 1 - 2 hit (no chance to activate) - may get fixed stacking up to 75%DR and max HP i guess...?

Ah! Also use shadowmantle. It may reflect and re-reflect some (just some) dmg.
Salan  [developer] Sep 23, 2014 @ 5:19pm 
The outlander is something I am going to work on in regards to this issue, very soon. I might look at it tonight actually. The reflect is hard for this class, totally agree.
Seinekar Sep 23, 2014 @ 5:27pm 
yehaaaa!!

Btw may parry get added to Outlander charge bar effects?
Knife70 Sep 24, 2014 @ 4:04am 
Thank you Salan :)
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50