Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Risky Razors
Possible Medic Meele wepon?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
kittak Apr 6, 2013 @ 6:15pm 
Are you asking for stat ideas if it was for the medic? Or are you saying it should be for the medic, because it does look like it should be for the medic
yup. Should be for medic
Ike Apr 6, 2013 @ 11:00pm 
i belive it could be for the medic, but looking at it immediately makes me think scout. but i would like to see this all class
Last edited by Ike; Apr 6, 2013 @ 11:00pm
Voiden Irritus Jun 29, 2015 @ 3:41pm 
Honestly, I think it should go for the medic, scout, & pyro. Medic since it looks like a embalming tool, Scout beacuse he uses baseball bats, and Pyro beacuse he is insane and this defintly looks like a item I think he would use.
Jadedtaco #DD2 Aug 21, 2015 @ 6:23pm 
Agreed about medic. This is exactly what I was saying before heading to discussions.

I do NOT think however, that pyro needs another "thing". Medic should have something like this (it's a bat... if we're going for true medic stuff it'd be more like a medical device instead of a modified bat he stole off of the scout, but it could stretch), it's very well suited for him.

I can also see this or something like it for other classes that could deal with having more melee choices like sniper or engi. Again, the styling is VERY scout but omg... when you have 5 scouts in a server coming for you with this in their hands... it's bad enough the regular bats/guns. I feel it would be a great way to help with the balance.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50