Team Fortress 2

Risky Razors
FireThePyro 5. apr. 2013 kl. 22.59
Weapon Concepts Open Forum
e
Sist redigert av FireThePyro; 5. mars 2020 kl. 1.13
< >
Viser 115 av 49 kommentarer
If singular class, it should be pyro. This thing looks psychotic and homemade, like everything the pyro uses. It won't be anyway, though.

It should be a weapon that you hold down the mouse button to use, obviously. It'd be perfect if it operated like a chainsaw in Doom.
Scootloops 5. apr. 2013 kl. 23.54 
You dont choose class, he doesnt choose class or stats, valve does, my bet if it gets in itll be a boston basher and tribalmans shiv reskin
FireThePyro 6. apr. 2013 kl. 0.48 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Scoot FmAh✩ With Star:
You dont choose class, he doesnt choose class or stats, valve does, my bet if it gets in itll be a boston basher and tribalmans shiv reskin

Shhhhh...
-75% damage to buildings is kindy useless for scouts. They have low hp already why on earth would you run towards a sentry to hit it with melee O.o
DovahSpy 6. apr. 2013 kl. 8.25 
Opprinnelig skrevet av ☠_Vampire†Medic_☠:
-75% damage to buildings is kindy useless for scouts. They have low hp already why on earth would you run towards a sentry to hit it with melee O.o

when ur a scout on 2fort engis block the intel with dispensers, i think thats what he means...
DovahSpy 6. apr. 2013 kl. 8.25 
also, the stats are good the way the look/sound :3 definatly should be for scout... its a baseball bat! cant anyone see it!??!
John² Fingerman 6. apr. 2013 kl. 12.33 
For scout, medic, and pyro. on equipt becomes honnorbound, on kill becomes bloody and grants the ability to switch weapons again, *makes the normal saw killed noise like on "Ctf_lumbermill" +15 damage -20 max hp No critical hits. On equipt doesn't allow the holder to get the intill. on pyro class only cuts off head using alt move, doesn't add extra hp or any other affects, scout taunt with it will be the bonk bat swing, but kill image is the saw image also on "ctf_lumbermill" -75 damage to buildings. on hit bleed for 3.15 seconds, on miss bleed for 3.15 seconds; On miss hit yourself, idiot" +40 damage from sentrys. When alt is used with medic/scout *not pyro* the blade spins doing +30 damage for 5.65 seconds, recharge time: 35 seconds, +5 bleed damage, +1 second bleed longer on alt. keeps all other negitive attributes exept for the ones listed.
lelellee 6. apr. 2013 kl. 15.32 
Opprinnelig skrevet av DovahSpycrab:
Opprinnelig skrevet av ☠_Vampire†Medic_☠:

when ur a scout on 2fort engis block the intel with dispensers, i think thats what he means...
yes like you can base the stats of a weapon on just one scenario on a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ map
DovahSpy 6. apr. 2013 kl. 15.53 
why are you getting so pissed over someone u just learned about over the internet :P
Tuffy 6. apr. 2013 kl. 15.53 
I think it would be good on the Scout because it looks most like a bat. I think the stats should be:

+100% damage bonus

Crits on bleeding enemies

-50% range

No random critical hits

or it could be a boston basher or flying guillotine reskin but who cares
kittak 6. apr. 2013 kl. 18.08 
Just saying but, this would make the scout with this bat really easy to knock out because of the ability. But I guess the extra damage while using the abiliity is worth having.
kittak 6. apr. 2013 kl. 18.09 
But i really like the stat of this weapon, its really something to get used to.
Piexes 6. apr. 2013 kl. 18.59 
Lol I think it should be a boston basher reskin but all class. (Not engie or spy)
Lykoloo 6. apr. 2013 kl. 19.55 
Too many stats. :| I like it simple, like the liberty launcher or BB.
BlakuBlaku_ 6. apr. 2013 kl. 20.38 
Why dose he keep doing this stuff on all the things i see on workshop?
< >
Viser 115 av 49 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50