PropHunt (Hide'n'Seek) - Original
Killspree 15 iul., 2013 @ 1:01am
[SOLVED] Prop Rotating?
I got this running great on my dedicated server. I have one request, though. I just want the props to be able to rotate with the movement of the mouse. That way you can make it look like you got knocked over. It did that when I had a Listen server, but it doesn't on my dedicated server. Can you please help me out Kow@lski?
Editat ultima dată de Killspree; 15 iul., 2013 @ 2:51pm
Afişate 1-13 din 13 de comentarii
< >
Killspree 15 iul., 2013 @ 1:07am 
and now that I have set up my dedicated server, it doesn't do this on my listen server either. I really enjoyed actng like I got tipped over as a prop. Makes it harder for Hunters to find you
Killspree 15 iul., 2013 @ 2:50pm 
got it working by just using the workshop files, and not the gamemode files I found on github
ProvenDestroyer 31 aug., 2013 @ 3:34pm 
Can I ask how you got a Dedicated Server running? I'm a little useless at the moment at figuring these things out
ProvenDestroyer 2 sept., 2013 @ 10:33am 
Cheers I shall give that a look
Ryuuji 7 sept., 2013 @ 9:10am 
I still can't make it work. For some reason every server I've played on, and even my own listen and dedicated server, wont rotate the prop you're disguised as on the eyes of the hunters. Is there a particular key binding to allow this behavior ? Or simply moving your POV around should be enough ?
Turtle 9 sept., 2013 @ 12:01am 
That's odd, I'm using the workshop files for a listen mode server, and rotation isn't working for me.

Can you describe the process in detail?
Editat ultima dată de Turtle; 9 sept., 2013 @ 12:01am
J[triangle]sko 13 sept., 2013 @ 8:05am 
I also want to know how to rotate. It would be cool if they updated this game with like, normally you move your FOV by moving your mouse without rotating so you can look around without hunters noticing and then when you hold (for example) SHIFT, moving your mouse would also control the rotation of your prop.
Ryuuji 13 sept., 2013 @ 9:38am 
I think I know where the error is. I'll see if I can fix the code during this weekend or next week.
Turtle 13 sept., 2013 @ 5:37pm 
Thanks! But, any chance while fixing it, you can also add hooks for later use as a feature?

It's currently a bug, but whatever it is that's causing this could be used to set and maintain a rotation if you ever want to add that feature.

Plus it's useful for players to be able to lock their rotation so that they can look around without giving themselves away. One of the most fun aspects of prop hunt is giggling at all the silly hunters walking by.
Editat ultima dată de Turtle; 13 sept., 2013 @ 5:37pm
Ryuuji 14 sept., 2013 @ 12:00am 
Turtle a scris:
Thanks! But, any chance while fixing it, you can also add hooks for later use as a feature?

It's currently a bug, but whatever it is that's causing this could be used to set and maintain a rotation if you ever want to add that feature.

Plus it's useful for players to be able to lock their rotation so that they can look around without giving themselves away. One of the most fun aspects of prop hunt is giggling at all the silly hunters walking by.

Yeah, this is something a lot of us want added to this gamemode. Maybe clicking shift would rotate your view but not your prop, something like that.

Anyways, I had to travel to my hometown this weekend so I did not have much time to test some changes back at home, but I was able to provide prop rotation to certain degree while doing some testing with a friend, it's kinda bugged and weird at the moment. I'll continue working on this during the week and provide updates to this post :)
Hellsanger™ 16 feb. @ 9:47pm 
Any updates for this? Problem still persists with the Workshop files.
Angelic3724 20 iul. @ 10:09pm 
Hi I was wondering if the code was fixed or finished
Afişate 1-13 din 13 de comentarii
< >
Per pagină: 15 30 50