Garry's Mod
PropHunt (Hide'n'Seek) - Original
New Dedicated Server, no one can pickup objects
Hello, I started a new Linux dedicated server by following this tutorial here: http://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/Workshop_for_Dedicated_Servers

People can connect to this server with no problems, but neither the hunters nor the props can pick up non-player props (coffee mugs, radios, etc.)

This occurs for five different players with no addons installed for any of them. Any ideas would be appreciated.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-5 από 5 σχόλια
It's The Problem Of The Gamemode. I Have The Same problem and i tried to change but another one had more "bugs" than the first one had :/ in gamemode i mean prophunt is made so that no one can take objects. i'm trying other prop hunts in hope i'll find the desired one.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από M1K1OT1; 24 Ιαν 2014, 1:11
I just had that problem. I was driving me up the wall for a while. But I eventually found the answer.
Open up init.lua in your\prop_hunt\gamemode\ folder.
You should have a line that looks like this:
function GM:AllowPlayerPickup(player, entity) return false
Change that 'false' to 'true' and you should be good to go.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Air; 11 Φεβ 2014, 8:04
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Air:
I just had that problem. I was driving me up the wall for a while. But I eventually found the answer.
Where would this folder be? I think I have gotten into it before but I forget where it was
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από SirDuggieWuggie:
Where would this folder be? I think I have gotten into it before but I forget where it was
Within the garrysmod\gamemodes\ folder in the main folder for the game/dedicated server. Kepp in mind, however, that this won't work with the workshop version.
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από SirDuggieWuggie:
Within the garrysmod\gamemodes\ folder in the main folder for the game/dedicated server. Kepp in mind, however, that this won't work with the workshop version.

There HAS to be a way to do this with the workshop version.

Just having to use a standalone version isn't a good enough solution, IMO.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-5 από 5 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50