PropHunt (Hide'n'Seek) - Original
MidNiteGalaxy 2014년 7월 1일 오전 8시 46분
Problems with picking up props when I'm a hunter?
So I can't pick up non-player props when I am a hunter. I've searched for solutions and I know about the "sv_playerpickupallowed = 1". I also know that you can go to the directory to garrysmod/gamemodes to find prop hunt and then init.lua to change this:

function GM:AllowPlayerPickup(player, entity)
return false

to this

function GM:AllowPlayerPickup(player, entity)
return true

to allow players to pick up props.

However, this is where the problem comes in. Since I've downloaded this addon, prop hunt does not show up in gamemodes. It shows up as one file in the addons folder and if I try to change false to true in there, the whole file just goes missing, as well as the game in Gmod.

Is there a way to fix this so I can pick up non-player props as a hunter. Frankly, the game isn't very fun without being able to do so.

Bonus question: when I shoot, it shoots twice inside of once and lowers my health by ten...can I fix it so it only shoots one bullet?
MidNiteGalaxy님이 마지막으로 수정; 2014년 7월 1일 오전 8시 46분
5개 중 1-5 표시중
< >
IXLKIDDO 2014년 7월 8일 오전 10시 00분 
First off, this is on your own server correct? Secondly, is it a listen server or a dedicated server? Thirdly, this is just for more information for other people who have solutions since I have the same problem and have done the same solutions...
The Jigglynator 2014년 7월 11일 오전 8시 40분 
I actually have the exact same problem, as a hunter no props can be picked up. For me, it's my own server, not like an actually server though, just one of those temporary ones when you click start new game. I would really like a solution to this problem as well.
The Jigglynator 2014년 7월 11일 오전 9시 55분 
Alright, I got the solution, I found it on this forum http://steamcommunity.com/app/4000/discussions/1/558747287789395282/
johngraylynrose 2014년 8월 25일 오후 7시 57분 
that doesnt help! we need this for the workshop version!
The Jigglynator 2014년 8월 25일 오후 8시 12분 
Well sorry bud, that's all I know.
5개 중 1-5 표시중
< >
페이지당: 15 30 50