This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GoD Factory: Wingmen
Gus Bot May 20, 2013 @ 6:11am
Controller support?
Are there plans for controller support? I absolutely love the concept of this game, but I feel like in order to perform at the best of its ability, support must be added for controllers. Trying to fly in space on a keyboard/mouse on its own is tough, and then trying to use a bunch of hotkeys in addition seems like a cumbersome task for a keyboard (unless you've got a mouse with 15 buttons or something).
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Gheeyom  [developer] May 20, 2013 @ 6:59am 
Yes, we intend to support as many controllers and joysticks as we can. We play regularly with an xbox360 controller and with logitech gamepads at Nine Dots when testing the game. It's much easier to pick up than with a mouse and keyboard.
Gus Bot May 20, 2013 @ 8:08am 
Excellent! Definitely a pre-order from me. Can't wait for the kickstarter to go up. You guys have to get more publicity on this, this deserves to be a kick-♥♥♥ game!
Gheeyom  [developer] May 20, 2013 @ 10:42am 
Great news, thanks for supporting us! We'd love to get more visibility and it's not something we have much expertise in.You can help us a lot regarding this by sharing our stuff to your friends :)
Gus Bot May 21, 2013 @ 5:10am 
Oh believe me, I am, and will continue to do so.
Gheeyom  [developer] May 21, 2013 @ 5:43am 
Great! :-D
Devnull Oct 17, 2013 @ 6:04am 
I've tryed the game and i found it awesome. I have a Logitech Extreme 3d PRO and i found the configuration a bit hard, where i cant setup all the buttons like the POV ones to act as some of the functions available. Keep the good work
falcon_x Oct 20, 2013 @ 11:53am 
I'm an avid controller geek and have the x-45, 52, etc so I understand the controller requests. That being said Freelancer proved to me that mouse control for the space genre is not only possible but quite fun. I would like to see that type of control scheme or something similar for this game.
Merlin Oct 26, 2013 @ 1:19pm 
I've already played this game with an xbox 360 controller. It worked out of the box and with a little tweeking to the default button layout it worked great.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50