This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Game Dev Tycoon
Xander Jul 14, 2013 @ 5:13pm
Movie Dev Tycoon
Imagine start from the beginning of film making it would be so cool i hope if they will make a next game: it will be something like that :p any other ideas?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Arlith Jul 17, 2013 @ 1:07pm 
Oh hey, I like that idea.

Just bought the game (I think they're releasing steam keys when they get on steam woo hoo) from their website and I am very impressed with it.

i agree that would be cool if they did it right
jedi93 Jul 27, 2013 @ 11:00am 
Game Dev Tycoon + The Movies ?
I like the idea :)
suksas Jul 27, 2013 @ 1:46pm 
It would be a good idea. And I do hope they will continue with tycoon games. But I fear that with each tycoon game we will have trolls and whiners coming back to compare their game to something else and accuse them of cloning.
ryansox Jul 31, 2013 @ 8:03am 
Would love for them to make a Movie Dev Tycoon
Ruddi Jul 31, 2013 @ 9:12am 
Nice idea dude.
Originally posted by Captn.X4:
Imagine start from the beginning of film making it would be so cool i hope if they will make a next game: it will be something like that :p any other ideas?
Hellblazer Jul 31, 2013 @ 3:40pm 
Movie + Serials =) Santa-Barbara = MMO in Game Dev :D
Xander Aug 1, 2013 @ 6:38am 
well i would personally buy this game straigth away ;)
The Asian Aug 20, 2013 @ 2:46pm 
I LOVE game dev tycoon and i bought it a month ago and i still play it. I'm not to keen to idea just because I LOVE GAMES. But i still feel like a "movie dev Tycoon" would be amazing
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50