This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Game Dev Tycoon
CaptnX4 Jul 14, 2013 @ 5:13pm
Movie Dev Tycoon
Imagine start from the beginning of film making it would be so cool i hope if they will make a next game: it will be something like that :p any other ideas?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Arlith Jul 17, 2013 @ 1:07pm 
Oh hey, I like that idea.

Just bought the game (I think they're releasing steam keys when they get on steam woo hoo) from their website and I am very impressed with it.

Joxer the Mighty Jul 26, 2013 @ 5:02pm 
i agree that would be cool if they did it right
jedi93 Jul 27, 2013 @ 11:00am 
Game Dev Tycoon + The Movies ?
I like the idea :)
suksas Jul 27, 2013 @ 1:46pm 
It would be a good idea. And I do hope they will continue with tycoon games. But I fear that with each tycoon game we will have trolls and whiners coming back to compare their game to something else and accuse them of cloning.
ryansox Jul 31, 2013 @ 8:03am 
Would love for them to make a Movie Dev Tycoon
Ruddi™ ㋛ Jul 31, 2013 @ 9:12am 
Nice idea dude.
Originally posted by Captn.X4:
Imagine start from the beginning of film making it would be so cool i hope if they will make a next game: it will be something like that :p any other ideas?
Side_Effect Jul 31, 2013 @ 3:40pm 
Movie + Serials =) Santa-Barbara = MMO in Game Dev :D
CaptnX4 Aug 1, 2013 @ 6:38am 
well i would personally buy this game straigth away ;)
samkoji Aug 20, 2013 @ 2:46pm 
I LOVE game dev tycoon and i bought it a month ago and i still play it. I'm not to keen to idea just because I LOVE GAMES. But i still feel like a "movie dev Tycoon" would be amazing
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50