¡Este juego está ahora disponible en Steam!

Gracias por ayudar a que este juego sea seleccionado para su distribución en Steam. Abajo puedes encontrar más información, incluyendo un enlace a la tienda de Steam.

Game Dev Tycoon
Andrew 13 de Jul, 2013 a las 4:37
I know the piracy "bug" is only on the pirated versions, but uh hey it would be fun for a challenge.
I'm just saying give people the option to turn piraters on to give the game a bit of a challenge.
Mostrando 1-15 de 20 comentarios
< >
Xephral 13 de Jul, 2013 a las 7:45 
I like this idea but it should be expanded a little bit before being put into the game.
Andrew 13 de Jul, 2013 a las 7:57 
Yea I agree with you. I just think the game needs more of a challenge.
Phantasm 13 de Jul, 2013 a las 8:25 
Publicado originalmente por Brock Samson:

haha well... in game dev tycoon and therefore according to the developers, video games of the 'game dev' genre are better quality when delivered in the simulation genre and simulation games are best when they deliver focus on gameplay and one big element of gameplay (even in game dev tycoon) is multiplayer and in game dev tycoon games are measured against a person's score (yours) So.... theoretically multiplayer would be a good way to increase the challenge while delivering a better game haha
Última edición por Phantasm; 13 de Jul, 2013 a las 8:27
Andrew 13 de Jul, 2013 a las 8:33 
Publicado originalmente por Phantasm:
Publicado originalmente por Brock Samson:

haha well... in game dev tycoon and therefore according to the developers, video games of the 'game dev' genre are better quality when delivered in the simulation genre and simulation games are best when they deliver focus on gameplay and one big element of gameplay (even in game dev tycoon) is multiplayer and in game dev tycoon games are measured against a person's score (yours) So.... theoretically multiplayer would be a good way to increase the challenge while delivering a better game haha

I agree with you too I think anything that could make the game in anyway shape or form more challenging then they should add it unless it's something stupid, but then again I think they should make it an option like when you are starting the game you can check a box that says people will pirate your game in so and so a time and/or you can start with even less than 70K and all kinds of stuff like that.
Weaboo Senpai 15 de Jul, 2013 a las 3:29 
I honestly think the game should just have a huge list of options to choose from to change the games difficulty. For example you could have random economy crashes and random game booms.
Andrew 15 de Jul, 2013 a las 3:32 
Yea.
Kinne has 3DS Friend Code 29 de Jul, 2013 a las 20:19 
Definitely want custom setting to change parts of the game
Andrew 29 de Jul, 2013 a las 21:00 
Yea me too.
stoobygoo 1 de Ago, 2013 a las 9:23 
Publicado originalmente por yreva:
I honestly think the game should just have a huge list of options to choose from to change the games difficulty. For example you could have random economy crashes and random game booms.
That is a great idea. If the developer puts even half of the suggestions in this will be a HUGE game
StormBringer0 1 de Ago, 2013 a las 12:40 
Publicado originalmente por stoobygoo:
Publicado originalmente por yreva:
That is a great idea. If the developer puts even half of the suggestions in this will be a HUGE game
I hope we make an awesome game out of this :D
Andrew 1 de Ago, 2013 a las 12:45 
Publicado originalmente por UGEsekt0r74:
Publicado originalmente por stoobygoo:
I hope we make an awesome game out of this :D
Yea me too.
Soul 17 de Ago, 2013 a las 4:19 
Yeah....I have dowloaded 3 diffrent pirated versions to see this "bug" and i have never seen it.(It's has been taken away by the pirates) yarr
Andrew 17 de Ago, 2013 a las 8:02 
if anyone finds the link to the pirates one please give me it I want to try it.
SentientHAL 19 de Ago, 2013 a las 10:45 
The point of the Piracy version was to stop pirates completing the game. It would have to be heavily, HEAVILY nerfed before it would be a viable game option. There is actually no way to win the game in the pirated version. Someone could mod it but i doubt anyone would be bothered since it's hard enough as it is.
Andrew 19 de Ago, 2013 a las 13:29 
Still it would be cool even if they nerf it.
Mostrando 1-15 de 20 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50