This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Game Dev Tycoon
M5w11 May 14, 2013 @ 7:46am
Price for this game on Steam?
Do they know what price the game will be when it comes on steam or will it just stay the same price?
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
suksas May 14, 2013 @ 10:07am 
probably the same or a few bit more to pay steam royalties
Richard Conway May 14, 2013 @ 10:14am 
Lets hope so
zodran May 14, 2013 @ 9:29pm 
how about...COME OUT ALREADY, I'm checking this everyday to see if it will release, why does it feel like its gonna be months?
A trustworthy jizz sock May 14, 2013 @ 11:00pm 
Originally posted by zodran:
how about...COME OUT ALREADY, I'm checking this everyday to see if it will release, why does it feel like its gonna be months?
It does feel like it will take awhile.
Meth Head May 15, 2013 @ 12:08am 
Hey, we can still buy it and the wait will be well worth it,
Saibot [BE] May 15, 2013 @ 8:56am 
Buy the game on their website, they say they'll give you a steam version once it's approved :)
solotommy May 15, 2013 @ 1:30pm 
Originally posted by Saibot BE:
Buy the game on their website, they say they'll give you a steam version once it's approved :)
yes.but if do not have credit card,and you got only a paysafe card like me you can't buy the game frome the site. this is why a lot of peaple want this game on steam really bad.
Last edited by solotommy; May 15, 2013 @ 1:31pm
suksas May 15, 2013 @ 5:43pm 
Originally posted by solotommy:
Originally posted by Saibot BE:
yes.but if do not have credit card,and you got only a paysafe card like me you can't buy the game frome the site. this is why a lot of peaple want this game on steam really bad.

You can use debit card too
Bobbert May 16, 2013 @ 8:18am 
It shuld come with a TF2 promo item, like a keyboard to wack people with. This game looks EPICly good
M5w11 May 18, 2013 @ 6:36am 
Thanks for relpying everyone i dont trust that i will get a code for steam when it comes out just seems a bit dodgy.
BerserkSmiley May 18, 2013 @ 1:13pm 
^^ Why wouldn't you? The developers promised it. That's the selling point for me and a lot of other people.

I think this will be $9.99 (US)
suksas May 18, 2013 @ 2:44pm 
You will.Dev's would definitely creeple them selves if they would not give the steam key, and that not counting all the lawsuits that could be filed against them. Besides why would they not do it? Steam gives away them for free without limit to dev's.
TheGoomy42 May 19, 2013 @ 1:39am 
Well, the steam release is coming very soon. I would expect it to be a bit more expensive (maybe a pound, if that) as Steam takes a bit of the money made.
BioNinja May 19, 2013 @ 10:58am 
Probably the same, because if you bought it on Greenheart's website you get it for free on Steam, so it wouldn't make sense to make it cost more. It's $8 dollars on their website I believe.
BerserkSmiley May 19, 2013 @ 2:40pm 
^^^ Valve get profits on steam so I woundn't be surprise if it is 1 or 2 dollars more. Once steam release it they may take it off their site (or atleast the free steam key promise).
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50