This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Game Dev Tycoon
Tylerthedragon May 3, 2013 @ 8:08am
How do you think the game should be expanded
Heres some of my ideas:

The game will allow you to name employees and change them. You should be able to do different things around your garage/office and your Game developers will actually join/leave your Company. There would be new consoles as the Xbox 720 (but the copywrited name) and stuff like that. You'd also be able to see your employees "Test" games by using the respective platforms. You should be able to change up your office and also have to pay for the equipment as in stuff so your employees wont quit. Also Bug Removing should be slower and bugs will be fixed 50% faster if you hire Beta testers, which cost money. also Multi-platforming.

Post your thoughts

[EDIT] - So theres some really good ideas, and Maybe some will get added. I'm liking it.

[EDIT 2] - Thanks guys for getting me into the most popular discussion on the Game Dev Tycoon section! It means alot.

[EDIT 3] - Thanks for the suggestions, but most are being repeated, please don't suggest things that have already been answered...
Last edited by Tylerthedragon; Jul 31, 2013 @ 6:16pm
Showing 1-15 of 411 comments
< >
Shenron May 3, 2013 @ 8:19am 
Multi platforming. It's ♥♥♥♥ing annoying to release a big 10 game on one platform.
TeaGuyify May 3, 2013 @ 8:31am 
you should be able to pay the Magazines money so you get a better rating ;)
Johano™ May 3, 2013 @ 9:49am 
Make series. So you can make "Blabla I" in 1980, Blabla II later, and then later "Blabla: Reloaded" all in the same series. The critics will also look to the other games in the series and see how this one add to it. That would be awesome!
Shenron May 3, 2013 @ 10:13am 
Also, prequels!
Dandy May 3, 2013 @ 1:03pm 
I'd really enjoy it if you were prompted for a confirmation for certain actions. The amount of times I've created "Game Engine No. 1" and not realised until it's too late...
Tylerthedragon May 3, 2013 @ 1:05pm 
Originally posted by Dandy:
I'd really enjoy it if you were prompted for a confirmation for certain actions. The amount of times I've created "Game Engine No. 1" and not realised until it's too late...

I know right , I Was playing the Demo and Acidentally made a space/simulation game called "Football Management"
Roarschach May 3, 2013 @ 2:32pm 
Multi-platform releases and paid review scores would make the game even more fun. ;)
Knapp16 May 3, 2013 @ 4:30pm 
Mostly just multi-platform was my big pet peeve.
Squirum May 3, 2013 @ 6:35pm 
Originally posted by TeaGuyify:
you should be able to pay the Magazines money so you get a better rating ;)

LOL
WessRocks May 3, 2013 @ 6:47pm 
I think I'd like the ability to make multi-topic games, like a military-fantasy game, or something really crazy, like a medieval-racing game. I feel like adding multi-topic option will add the ability to make some crazy games.
Xhia_l8r May 3, 2013 @ 6:53pm 
Patches with updates to old games to give them a boost and maybe more sales
MaxtorM May 3, 2013 @ 7:26pm 
Played the demo, one thing I understand is its based off the rough timeline of real events for new technologies, consoles, etc. I would like to see a mode that is more random as well so it could change how/when things happen. I just feel like replayability would be lacking otherwise.
PKMN Trainer Gold May 3, 2013 @ 11:08pm 
you should be able to make ur own system too
Kykinson May 4, 2013 @ 2:28am 
Xfire19 You can
Anopey May 4, 2013 @ 3:35am 
Originally posted by TylerTheDragon:
Originally posted by Dandy:

I know right , I Was playing the Demo and Acidentally made a space/simulation game called "Football Management"
A space football game :P
Showing 1-15 of 411 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50