This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Game Dev Tycoon
Mizore Apr 21, 2013 @ 8:48am
Game Ideas for Devs
This could be DLC, expansions, etc.

one...
- Make your own game console, games for it, etc. I'd like it to be improved on and a bit better than game dev story

and at the moment that's all I got in mind.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
MotherYucker Apr 21, 2013 @ 1:26pm 
I'd like to control the buisness side of things like advertising copyright dealing with competators.
also co op
Mizore Apr 22, 2013 @ 9:09am 
Being able to "pay" money for a better review, despite the game being meh.

An actual newspaper showing off competator news, their reviews, new games, etc.
youstupidlol Apr 25, 2013 @ 11:28am 
bribe reviewers? what about futuristic consoles? app games? more genres like Jrpg's, arcade, online etc.
Mizore Apr 25, 2013 @ 11:31am 
Originally posted by youstupidlol:
bribe reviewers? what about futuristic consoles? app games? more genres like Jrpg's, arcade, online etc.

Sounds good too.
kulajoe Apr 27, 2013 @ 4:46am 
Originally posted by Gasai Yuno:
Being able to "pay" money for a better review, despite the game being meh.

yes and call it "electronic arts simulator 2013"
Greenheart Games  [developer] Apr 27, 2013 @ 12:23pm 
well, we already announced that:

http://www.greenheartgames.com/2013/04/01/announcing-first-expansion-for-game-dev-tycoon/

:-D (note the date of announcement though)
The Stomping Land Guide Apr 27, 2013 @ 12:29pm 
Loving the demo, but I'd like to suggest that you change the font at least on the image for the shareholders edition. Comic Sans doesn't look very professional.
Mizore Apr 27, 2013 @ 8:54pm 
Originally posted by greenheartgames:
well, we already announced that:

http://www.greenheartgames.com/2013/04/01/announcing-first-expansion-for-game-dev-tycoon/

:-D (note the date of announcement though)

Oh, sorry. How about the game console idea? :P
Dingo Apr 29, 2013 @ 1:54am 
Guys, I love what you did with your test of who would buy the game. I will be honest, I downloaded it to try it out, and I'll tell you now, $7.99 is a damn nice price for this. I'd be happy to pay $15+ once it's a little more developed.

However, with your DRM views, how about introducing it in the full version as a way to combat pirates that may pop up on occasion. Not for the game itself, but for the game you create in GDT.

I've subscribed to everything I can find now, the second this hits greenlight, providing theres a 4-pack available, I'll be buying 2 and dragging some friends into it. Otherwise, stuff the friends, I'll just get a copy for myself :P

GREAT WORK GHG

EDIT: Paid and downloading now :D
Last edited by Dingo; Apr 29, 2013 @ 9:08am
youstupidlol Apr 29, 2013 @ 6:14am 
A difficulty setting? More Random events?
Mizore Apr 29, 2013 @ 9:43am 
Originally posted by youstupidlol:
A difficulty setting? More Random events?

Sim games don't have difficulty settings. I'd like more random events though
!ZiP! Apr 29, 2013 @ 1:03pm 
What about the opportunity to make multiplatform games or port them to another consoles? Would be great. And making your own console or gear would be cool too.
Last edited by !ZiP!; Apr 29, 2013 @ 1:03pm
!ZiP! Apr 29, 2013 @ 1:07pm 
Oh, and sell engines :)
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50