Ця гра тепер доступна у Steam!

Дякуємо за те, що допомогли цій грі потрапити до крамниці Steam. Детальнішу інформацію, в тому числі посилання на сторінку в крамниці, ви можете знайти нижче.

Game Dev Tycoon
BenTheGoblin 30 бер 2013 о 6:30
Game dev story
so its kind of like game dev story for iphone?
Показані коментарі 115 із 29
< >
Bigfoot4444 30 бер 2013 о 9:08 
Yes it is very similiar to the game created by Kairosoft for mobile devices.
Syze00 31 бер 2013 о 6:19 
This looks like you just copied Game Dev Story. Everything looks way to similar, even the title. The only thing you didn't take from kairosoft's game is the 16bit retro style.
SpeedyVelcro 31 бер 2013 о 7:23 
Game dev tycoon is like game dev story in the sort of way that Terraris is like Minecraft. They have their similarities, but both can offer vastly differing gemplay experiences. Game Dev Tycoon definitely works better on a large screen though. Of course, it's a matter of preference so I would reccommend downloading the demo if you have Windows 8.
Bigfoot4444 31 бер 2013 о 7:32 
Yes and another difference between the two is that Game Dev Tycoon is that you start at the beginning when games were first starting to get popular.
Lazaro 31 бер 2013 о 14:59 
Yeah it's just like Game Dev Story except this one is a bit easier and simplified. Iit's been I think a decade since the PC had another Game Devlopment sim game.

If you have windows 8 there is a trial avaliable go try it out from the windows store.

And for Comparison you could also download the PC version of Game Dev Stroy 2 from Kairosoft:

http://kairosoft.net/pc/gamedev2.html

(The page and and game are in Japanese though. lol)
Автор останньої редакції: Lazaro; 31 бер 2013 о 15:00
Greenheart Games  [розробник] 31 бер 2013 о 23:34 
GDS served as the original inspiration for Game Dev Tycoon but we developed the concepts and mechanics behind Game Dev Tycoon as well as the game itself completely from scratch. From how games are developed, to how you progress and how you make a hit game, things work differently and are not the same as GDS. You can read a bit more about how we took GDS as an inspiration in an early interview we did here[leviathyn.com].

Anyway, the majority of players who mention similarities to GDS on the Win 8 Store made positive comments about Game Dev Tycoon. We certainly think that players of Game Dev Story will enjoy Game Dev Tycoon and vice versa.
Lazaro 1 кві 2013 о 6:40 
Цитата допису greenheartgames:
GDS served as the original inspiration for Game Dev Tycoon but we developed the concepts and mechanics behind Game Dev Tycoon as well as the game itself completely from scratch. From how games are developed, to how you progress and how you make a hit game, things work differently and are not the same as GDS. You can read a bit more about how we took GDS as an inspiration in an early interview we did here[leviathyn.com].

Anyway, the majority of players who mention similarities to GDS on the Win 8 Store made positive comments about Game Dev Tycoon. We certainly think that players of Game Dev Story will enjoy Game Dev Tycoon and vice versa.

I can definately tell it's inspired while having a fresh take on the concept. GDT feels modern. It's one of the reasons i bought it.
BenTheGoblin 1 кві 2013 о 13:36 

Thank you, it sounds like a interesting game that I will be willing to buy if it comes out in the steam.
Mogg 3 кві 2013 о 8:12 
Цитата допису SpeedyVelcro:
Game dev tycoon is like game dev story in the sort of way that Terraris is like Minecraft. They have their similarities, but both can offer vastly differing gemplay experiences. Game Dev Tycoon definitely works better on a large screen though. Of course, it's a matter of preference so I would reccommend downloading the demo if you have Windows 8.

Wow are you way of course. It is game dev story with extremely slight variances. Talk about ripping directly off from someone else.
Greenheart Games  [розробник] 3 кві 2013 о 15:16 
@Mogg: I honestly don't know why you are so angry with us. If you liked GDS then chances are you enjoy our game too. It's not a copy. It might seem very similar but it doesn't work the same.
Автор останньої редакції: Greenheart Games; 3 кві 2013 о 16:57
BenTheGoblin 3 кві 2013 о 17:52 
@Mogg: I honestly don't know why you are so angry with us. If you liked GDS then chances are you enjoy our game too. It's not a copy. It might seem very similar but it doesn't work the same.
Exactly, I can tell it's not exactly the same, it is simply based on the idea. Do you know when and if it will be avalible on steam?
Dias258cz 7 кві 2013 о 12:56 
Do you know when and if it will be avalible on steam??? PLS and thx
Living Oscillograph 7 кві 2013 о 14:32 
News say that new green-lit party will be on 17th of April: http://steamcommunity.com/games/765/announcements/detail/1568651600024539129
We got to hurry in summoning upvotes from our friends and people we know might be interested in GDT :)
Living Oscillograph 7 кві 2013 о 14:33 
-- has to be deleted --
Автор останньої редакції: Living Oscillograph; 7 кві 2013 о 14:36
Living Oscillograph 7 кві 2013 о 14:33 
-- has to be deleted --
Автор останньої редакції: Living Oscillograph; 7 кві 2013 о 14:36
Показані коментарі 115 із 29
< >
На сторінку: 15 30 50