This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Assault Android Cactus
Tomato Tamato Mar 30, 2013 @ 1:49pm
Sorry
Looks more like Dead Ops Arcade from Call of Duty than a fun game to me. Sorry but you have to make better games than this SMishra.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Christ Catnap Mar 31, 2013 @ 3:25pm 
Just in case the comparison escapes anyone viewing this Thread, check -out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moCQc5gDqCQ

This is like comparing Mario Donkey Kong (DOA) to Sonic the Hedgehog (AAC).

You started a thread just to say this?

Do you know the Dev personaly, is this a good-hearted poke? If not, I must say this...

I'm a Troll, and understand what it means to be one. I do not do what people like, but I do what needs to be done.

For you to start a thread, just to say something so weak, is below me. I just pray that no-one shames the name of Troll, by describing you as one.

All the Best to You, otherwise.
Last edited by Christ Catnap; Mar 31, 2013 @ 11:05pm
Not that I disagree with your assessment of this particular OP (because I agree with you), but are you seriously trying to justify the existence of Trolls? As if the name was not already shamed?
GreenDragon Apr 19, 2013 @ 2:26pm 
You're wrong. It looks like a lot of fun to me.
xJavontax Apr 30, 2013 @ 12:49pm 
Well it's a good thing I don't listen to stupid people, because if I did I wouldn't have voted for this.
ChairmanMeow May 13, 2013 @ 2:52pm 
Can't tell if trolling or just extremely stupid
Sycle  [developer] May 13, 2013 @ 10:32pm 
It's sort of entertaining either way.

My favourite part is how he references my colleague by his username to really drive the barb home.
Newbage Jun 8, 2013 @ 10:57am 
Catnap, I'm pretty sure you don't know what an internet troll is. The guy who started this thread is a proper example of a troll, who also happens to be a proper example of an idiot. Based on your description, you appear to be a smugly self-righteous soapboxer rather than an actual troll.
3/10, I've seen better, believable trolls.
Saint Killjoy Jun 10, 2013 @ 6:12am 
Eh, if you don't have any haters, then you're not doing something right, so as long as someone out there is getting their hate on, then I say keep doing what you're doing, cause obviously, it's working, and as always, we wish karma offers a round of teabagging on those poor unfortuneate souls, that most likely whistle if I only had a brain.
Last edited by Saint Killjoy; Jun 10, 2013 @ 6:13am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50