This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Assault Android Cactus
Sorry
Looks more like Dead Ops Arcade from Call of Duty than a fun game to me. Sorry but you have to make better games than this SMishra.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Christ Catnap Mar 31, 2013 @ 3:25pm 
Just in case the comparison escapes anyone viewing this Thread, check -out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moCQc5gDqCQ

This is like comparing Mario Donkey Kong (DOA) to Sonic the Hedgehog (AAC).

You started a thread just to say this?

Do you know the Dev personaly, is this a good-hearted poke? If not, I must say this...

I'm a Troll, and understand what it means to be one. I do not do what people like, but I do what needs to be done.

For you to start a thread, just to say something so weak, is below me. I just pray that no-one shames the name of Troll, by describing you as one.

All the Best to You, otherwise.
Last edited by Christ Catnap; Mar 31, 2013 @ 11:05pm
Not that I disagree with your assessment of this particular OP (because I agree with you), but are you seriously trying to justify the existence of Trolls? As if the name was not already shamed?
GreenDragon Apr 19, 2013 @ 2:26pm 
You're wrong. It looks like a lot of fun to me.
xJavontax Apr 30, 2013 @ 12:49pm 
Well it's a good thing I don't listen to stupid people, because if I did I wouldn't have voted for this.
ChairmanMeow May 13, 2013 @ 2:52pm 
Can't tell if trolling or just extremely stupid
Sycle  [developer] May 13, 2013 @ 10:32pm 
It's sort of entertaining either way.

My favourite part is how he references my colleague by his username to really drive the barb home.
Newbage Jun 8, 2013 @ 10:57am 
Catnap, I'm pretty sure you don't know what an internet troll is. The guy who started this thread is a proper example of a troll, who also happens to be a proper example of an idiot. Based on your description, you appear to be a smugly self-righteous soapboxer rather than an actual troll.
3/10, I've seen better, believable trolls.
Saint Killjoy Jun 10, 2013 @ 6:12am 
Eh, if you don't have any haters, then you're not doing something right, so as long as someone out there is getting their hate on, then I say keep doing what you're doing, cause obviously, it's working, and as always, we wish karma offers a round of teabagging on those poor unfortuneate souls, that most likely whistle if I only had a brain.
Last edited by Saint Killjoy; Jun 10, 2013 @ 6:13am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50