Ez a játék Zöld Utat kapott a közösségtől!

A közösség kimutatta érdeklődését e játék iránt. A Valve kapcsolatba lépett ezzel a fejlesztővel, hogy megkezdjék a Steames megjelenés irányába terelni a dolgokat.

Granado Espada
Squeaky Mouse 2013. márc. 26. @ de. 6:28
looks nice
thumbs up for this one...reminds me of full metal alche XD
16/6 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Kirogi 2013. márc. 29. @ du. 12:31 
Very nice, i like
Alanor 2013. máj. 21. @ de. 9:05 
Graphics are really nice. :)
<|Mexican-Taco|> 2013. máj. 27. @ du. 11:03 
Nice for being from 2006 graphics engine
Grokitach 2013. máj. 28. @ du. 1:56 
I played this game for almost 6 years. It's maybe the best MMO I've ever played because of his lore, his deepness, his huge raid and it's unique world and features.

I had about 20 Master characters (trust me, that's long to get), unbelivable equipement (some nice +7 +3DR +17%HP ELN for Ele), I had the unique stance for Lionel (The Punisher : pistol + rifle stance, it was the most epic thing to get and the hardest to find).

I was in the best clan, I could kill some of the best PvPers of the server, I did all the raids, finished all the quests...

All that to say that you'll love this game, but it will burn your credit card... So take care, it's really hard to stay competitive without paying in the cash shop. By essence, it's a pay to win game, sorry to say that.

But the most disapointing thing is that every daily raid can be soloed with the right stuff... Bosses can't even touch you, you take absolutely no damage. And it's the same in PvP, if you got über gear, the others can't touch you... You can kill about 30 players in one skill if you have the right stuff in world PvP. Everything is about your equipement and your stuff is all about the money you put on the game. Before quitting I was paying about 80-100$/month...

But you'll love grinding to the highest levels, the quest and the lore are awesome, the MCC feature is gorgeous, you have to test this game :) !

The OST is absolutely awesome, everybody have to listen to it (on grooveshark for exemple).
Zarathustra 2013. okt. 5. @ de. 7:37 
By essence, it's a pay to win game, sorry to say that.
^this

the game is the exact opposite of f2p you may have no monthly fee but without using the cs shop you are not competetive enough for open endgame raids and pvp.
Skid máj. 18. @ de. 7:22 
realy want this game comeback
16/6 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Laponként: 15 30 50