Questo gioco è ora disponibile su Steam!

Grazie per averci aiutato a selezionare questo gioco per la distribuzione tramite Steam. Ulteriori informazioni, incluso un collegamento alla pagina del Negozio di Steam, sono disponibili in basso.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Ricky Blaze 27 set 2013, ore 9:03
Old Gen GunZ Players
Can't wait to try out GunZ2 even if its all revamped.

Haven't played a good GunZ server since RageZone GunZ, DR GunZ, Trinity GunZ, Dark GunZ, etc lol.

Any old gen players add me, once GunZ2 is out ill be on religiously lmao.
Still remember being GM on alot of well know servers back in the day ahah.

GunZ IGN : Ricky Blaze
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 30
< >
LeonardoW 27 set 2013, ore 14:17 
Finally someone who is not b*tching about no K-Style...
Akutare 27 set 2013, ore 23:35 
Messaggio originale di LeonardoW:
Finally someone who is not b*tching about no K-Style...

I'm really glad they're getting rid of it, I played back in the Beta of the original Gunz when K-styling wasn't nearly as widespread and it was a hell of a lot more fun when you could actually join a game and have shootouts not this bunny hopping animu crap.
Ultima modifica da Akutare; 27 set 2013, ore 23:35
[Mx]Salluz 28 set 2013, ore 6:44 
nice, an oldgen quester from pservers of 5t lmao i played all that servers exept ragezone.. holy ♥♥♥♥ server of questers.
coug 28 set 2013, ore 10:37 
i played gunz back when i was little quit because of k-style lol
Ricky Blaze 28 set 2013, ore 11:42 
Haha i started off E-Styling, then K-styling afterwords adapted to H-Styling cause alot of players had high pings and even tried to learn D-Style lmao.

Yea K-Style is fun and all but it was a glitch in the game that people learned and adjusted to so when GunZ2 is out it will be the same if there is any glitches people will find them and use it to there advantage.

I use to quest alot jus to beat the new bosses each time, plus easiest way to level as a
group. There was always a strategy to each map besides spawn killing haha.

Two more months or so till beta at least this dec. :)
Ultima modifica da Ricky Blaze; 28 set 2013, ore 11:42
Monckey100 28 set 2013, ore 21:32 
Holy crap ricky, I remember you. :P
Ricky Blaze 29 set 2013, ore 0:55 
Lol, sup bro I rememberyou too haha. ^_^
Cotillion 30 set 2013, ore 19:58 
Probably played too much earlier in the game's lifetime to have met you, but welcome back and hope to play with you on beta or full release.

Btw, don't recall the H-style you mentioned. Which moves and animation cancelling did it entail? Too many people named too many random style/step moves, and most of them were already known under other terms set by someone else.
Ultima modifica da Cotillion; 30 set 2013, ore 19:59
Ricky Blaze 1 ott 2013, ore 18:08 
I been playing since it was known as international gunz back in the day, then all the pservers poped up and ijji gunz. on IGunZ i was Kryptonite then later changed to Ricky Blaze'

Always happy to meet new gunz players too haha. H-Style was just K-Style movements with a shotgun but the secondary was a smg or mg, hence it was refered to as hybrid having both K and E style aspects in a way lol.

This was way before people started making moves like flash step, shadow slash, etc.
Same moves had diffeent names by different people. :P
Click 5 ott 2013, ore 9:19 
OMG RICKY!!!!!!!!!! Sup, Im TheLastOne on Trinity Gunz lol Remember you bought me the colour name? lol How's it going?

Gunz 2 looks sweet, can't wait for it to be released >.>
Ultima modifica da Click; 5 ott 2013, ore 9:20
ShadowHawk 5 ott 2013, ore 12:14 
Some of your names seem familiar. I was mostly on Shadowhawk and Moondragon but I also played on Swivel and Starwalker.
Ricky Blaze 5 ott 2013, ore 16:53 
Hey sup bro. Yea i remeber you haha. TG was fun back then.
Its all good bro, how you been? Same can't wait till dec for the release. :)

Ohh, think i may have Moondragon or Swivel prior on a server way back when lol.
ShadowHawk 5 ott 2013, ore 16:55 
Open beta for Gunz 2 EU will be any day now maybe another week or two... they're ahead of steam :)
Ricky Blaze 5 ott 2013, ore 16:59 
EU? haha lucky, hope the game gets out quickly been a long time since GunZ2 was in development o.o

Everyones gonna have to get use to the style of gameplay again, since from GunZ to GunZ2 the coding is very different from wha ive heard.
ShadowHawk 5 ott 2013, ore 17:17 
I'm not EU either but you can get in on it too. http://gunz2.co.uk/
Visualizzazione di 1-15 commenti su 30
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50