Este jogo agora está disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a sua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Fox "N" Stuff 26/set/2013 às 15:46
I sware to god if North America has skill based attacks like GunZ 2 has I will NOT touch your damn game.
I'm in the closed beta for GunZ 2 in the UK and by skill based attack, i'm not talking K~Styling or anything like that.

I'm talking about skills you'd find in an MMORPG or some crap like that. Having charged attacks, instant 1 hit kill attacks. They are IDIOTIC!

If North America GunZ has any skill based attacks I will not touch this ♥♥♥♥ty game and I'll stick to playing GunZ 1.5 servers because THOSE have a better hope in a future than this train wreck has.

YEARS of waitting just to be let down on how stupid this game got REALLY quick.

DONT SCREW UP GUNZ MAIET.
Exibindo comentários 115 de 22
< >
Alzakiel щ(ಠ益ಠщ) 26/set/2013 às 15:48 
Well sorry but i guess we are going to have these skill and class .... K-style is gone for good ... now bye bye
Fox "N" Stuff 26/set/2013 às 15:51 
Rather have no K~Style and no dumbass skills just to have a regular fighting experaince.

Better yet, I rather not play and support this crap.

Back to GunZ 1.5 where the real experaince is.
Razzi 26/set/2013 às 16:04 
Good bye, then. You won't be missed.
Also: GunZ 1 had charged attacks, too. They were called Massive Strikes.
Última edição por Razzi; 26/set/2013 às 16:06
Fox "N" Stuff 26/set/2013 às 20:03 
Those are different.

they also don't come charging at you either.
Razzi 26/set/2013 às 22:06 
Not really since you can dash forward while performing a massive strike, and since a massive strike applies so much stun when it connects, it leaves them wide open for gunfire, a sword flip or a butterfly lock that it might as well be a OHKO.

Not like it matters to you, though. You already made up your mind that the game is terrible because you're just another one of those pansies that keeps putting themselves in bad situations, so you go about blaming in the game over how bad you are at it. Don't like OHKO attacks? Then think of ways to avoid them. Stop putting yourself in the middle of a fray for people to sneak up on you with them. Use the walls more often so those OHKO's can't reach you. Trick an emeny into wasting their OHKO so they'll be wide open for punishment. All these strategies are possible if you bothered to think outside the box a little instead of going "I suck at this game, therfore this game sucks."
Última edição por Razzi; 26/set/2013 às 22:12
JinNJuice 27/set/2013 às 9:13 
You looked at just one aspect of a game to determine your judgement on it. That is just... sad.
LeonardoW 27/set/2013 às 10:08 
Escrito originalmente por Fox "N" Stuff:
Rather have no K~Style and no dumbass skills just to have a regular fighting experaince.

Better yet, I rather not play and support this crap.

Back to GunZ 1.5 where the real experaince is.
Goodbye and GTFO.
Cotillion 28/set/2013 às 0:48 
I like how he mentioned that one single point and ignored..... what 90% of the reasons that might make people consider this game subpar. At least say something viable, or make a post highlighting what should be changed or kept.

So far, what we have here is a rant that leads to nothing. *plays violin* If you do wish to leave, please dont slam your door on your way out.
ShadowHawk 30/set/2013 às 11:12 
At first I was biased and negative slightly towards Gunz 2. As I played, I opened up to a new experience and stopped comparing it to Gunz 1 I felt a sense of enjoyment. Yeah there's some lag issues but it wasn't that bad, with the right host it worked out fine, it did suck when a host wouldn't rejoin but for the most part no problems. I like how Gunz 2 has it's own skill set and uniqueness. It's really starting to grow on me and I'll enjoy making new friends/foes. ; ) I miss gunz 1 and if it's ever officially hosted again (doubtful) I would play. I'm looking forward to more gunz 2. My suggestion to fox n stuff and people like him/her is to let the game settle in more, learn how to use all classes. I was frustrated at first at some of the OP attacks/weapons like kill strike, one-hit kill headshots, flame thrower, nade launcher spam, etc.. but it is what it is and I learned to love it. Like someone else said, learn to change your style of play, use walls, be sneaky, be selective, time your movements, etc. It may not be your cup of tea, so what, some will, some wont, no big deal move on...walk in peace.
Butterdick Jones 30/set/2013 às 18:58 
There's a thing called "nerfing." Something MAIET will do to anything that's overpowered given enough feed-back on the issues.
JinNJuice 30/set/2013 às 20:18 
I'd say that GunZ 2 still needs some work to really become a great game, mainy concerning some maneuverabilities, the current melee combo system and/or its types of hit for some attacks, and knockdown in general. I've already provided feedback and sugggestions towards those aspects, along with many various smaller suggestions.
Última edição por JinNJuice; 30/set/2013 às 20:34
Fox "N" Stuff 2/out/2013 às 11:12 
The point i was getting to is that the NORMAL gameplay mechanics for GunZ 2 is infact fun, I DO enjoy that, however I feel as if the skills is what is going to make this game plummet. Having 1 hit kills and charged attacks as you level makes the game unbalanced for higher & lower players instead of the KEY unbalance of just gear and weapons.

The fact of having special skills does not make this game feel any better, it just seems rigged for the higher end users who unlock them first against say.... lvl 10 and below characters.

They should remove it and just keep the balance fine as is with just the normal mechanics without skills as it is A LOT more fun playing that way instead, Maybe instead of adding skills, Re-introduce massives and keep that and nothing more.

This would make me want to play GunZ 2, Not the current skills and which is why I stated if they are added in the North America release, I will not be playing it because it is stupid to have them when they should just keep the mechanice THAT ARE GOOD without the skills they add as you level up.
ShadowHawk 2/out/2013 às 11:15 
I hear you fox but we don't know how the channels and level gaps are going to be yet. A level 20 might not be able to play a level 5 unless in free channel. I hope they make channels similar to the first gunz, lvl 1-10, 11-20, 21-34, etc... free channel, beginner, etc... then it won't be so bad to your point.
Última edição por ShadowHawk; 2/out/2013 às 11:16
Butterdick Jones 2/out/2013 às 11:16 
Escrito originalmente por Fox "N" Stuff:
The point i was getting to is that the NORMAL gameplay mechanics for GunZ 2 is infact fun, I DO enjoy that, however I feel as if the skills is what is going to make this game plummet. Having 1 hit kills and charged attacks as you level makes the game unbalanced for higher & lower players instead of the KEY unbalance of just gear and weapons.

The fact of having special skills does not make this game feel any better, it just seems rigged for the higher end users who unlock them first against say.... lvl 10 and below characters.

They should remove it and just keep the balance fine as is with just the normal mechanics without skills as it is A LOT more fun playing that way instead, Maybe instead of adding skills, Re-introduce massives and keep that and nothing more.

This would make me want to play GunZ 2, Not the current skills and which is why I stated if they are added in the North America release, I will not be playing it because it is stupid to have them when they should just keep the mechanice THAT ARE GOOD without the skills they add as you level up.
I would have to disagree on all points, except maybe one and that's about one-hit kills. The skills won't make the game plummet, and even as a prediction that assumption is baseless. If these special skills become an actual problem for the balance of the game, they'll get nerfed. If they're broken, they'll get fixed.
ShadowHawk 2/out/2013 às 11:20 
Again, it's too early for everyone to make such final judgements that was only in a beta. We didn't even get full access to the whole game. I think if they do make any changes to our meager complaints it would be some time after the official release. The game needs time to grow. The skill based attacks do take some timing and foresight to perform, especially as you get into rooms with more and more skilled players. The sniper one-hit head kill shot was annoying at first but if you keep moving around and are aware it's harder to perform. Again, some of the head shots people are pulling off are incredible aim. I've seen some really fast scooped in headshots and performed some myself. I like it, it won't ruin the game unless you stand there and feed the enemy freely then complain about it over and over.; )
Exibindo comentários 115 de 22
< >
Por página: 15 30 50