Este jogo está agora disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a tua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
I.Just.Lost.The.Game 20 Set, 2013 às 23:19
Is Gunz 2 region locked?
What the title says, i just got my beta key but i wanted to know if the game is the region locked, i live in B.C. Mexico (just below cali) can someone answer this please? Also if is not too much of asking im looking for a what can i say a "community" to get me into the game so make this easier for me, also looking for hispanic peeps if there are some. Well that's it i think.

It would help me alot thanks.
A mostrar 1-5 de 5 comentários
< >
Nickalickaware 21 Set, 2013 às 18:37 
It is not region locked, I logged into the game yesterday. I live in NA as well. Not too sure about a community though. You might have to look around the discussion section to find some people to play with. My IGN is Yonkers if you wanted to add me though. Don't know if I'll have too much time to play it. Enjoy the beta though!
[Mx]Salluz 22 Set, 2013 às 4:35 
no no tiene esa caracteristica aun, yo tengo ya varias semanas jugandolo y soy de venezuela
Cotillion 22 Set, 2013 às 10:14 
The UK/EU regional release is not currently IP blocked, but they claim it will be after the OB phase of release. No mention as of yet for the NA release.

For your location, you actually might still be under the NA jursidiction when release occurs. If not, Brazil will likely get a regional release soon enough, give it 6 or so months

Hope that helps in some way.
I.Just.Lost.The.Game 22 Set, 2013 às 11:44 
Yeah i guess i'll have to wait to see how this whole IP-block deal is gonna be, but thanks anyway
[Mx]Salluz 23 Set, 2013 às 4:30 
hahaha 6 month lmao
A mostrar 1-5 de 5 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50