This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Zetax_LYNVESK Sep 16, 2013 @ 2:01pm
way for work hd intel graphics?
way for work hd intel graphics? on/off physx
my nootbook laptop,
i3 350m 2,26 ghz
4 gb ram ddr 3
video intel hd 1696 MB 64 dedicated dx 10
win 7 64 bit
Last edited by Zetax_LYNVESK; Sep 18, 2013 @ 5:13am
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Cotillion Sep 16, 2013 @ 4:54pm 
Very little information to work with. First off, say your processor type, graphics type, etc. I'm assuming you are saying that your computer is running on Intel Integrated graphics. In such a case, usually most games only run well on ATI or AMD graphics, as the one you use doesnt support shading, or something of that nature.

Two things to check on then, what sort of processor does your comp run? What ports does it allow? Then the next question is, is it easier to replace the graphics or graphics and processor, or is it better to just get a new computer?

Untill you give us more to work with, we can do nothing for you. You should be able to check system specs and figure it out yourself.
LeonardoW Sep 17, 2013 @ 3:50pm 
Get rid of this trash onboard card, cant even run a source engine game. I had one and i never regreted upgrading.
Cotillion Sep 17, 2013 @ 6:05pm 
A few quick tips for anyone buying a computer.

If you make your own, the two most important things are the motherboard and the processor. A good motherboard will be absolutely essential, and you want a processor works well with it and also has good ports. The vid card can always come later as the processor will determine the kind and quality of the card you wish to install. Of course the tower and cooling system matters, but at least understand the basics.

For those buying an already made and packaged comp, if it says intel integrated, IGNORE it. If it says integrated, there is also a chance that the processor couldnt even stand an acceptable AMD or ATI (depending on the processor/company) vid card. So forget hd space, forget available ram, just remember to have an acceptable processor and vid card to start with. You can always upgrade ram or hd space without even a hint of difficulty. This is even more important with laptops, where there is little option for upgradability.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50