This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Rawrzor Sep 15, 2013 @ 6:36am
For everybody not being able to wait any longer for GunZ 2
Tomorrow the second CBT will be kicking in and there are still keys left! go to this forum (http://forum.gunz2.co.uk/threads/beta-keys-giving-away-hurry-up-less-740-keys-o.309/) and click the link in the first post the rest explains itself in how to get the key.

After getting the key go to gunz2.co.uk make an account and register your key at the closed beta tab. Good luck on getting keys and hopefully see some of you tomorrow ^_^.

Edit: it's most likely worth mentioning this is for the EU version all other countries are region locked (or will be locked in the future asfar as i know/read).
Last edited by Rawrzor; Sep 16, 2013 @ 12:39am
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Emonium Sep 15, 2013 @ 8:17am 
Much thanks
Ryou Sep 15, 2013 @ 8:48am 
This is for europe only, although it's not IP blocked, due to the way hosting system works you WILL have latency issues. Also, if you end up being the host of the game and you're from outside Europe or have low upload speed, please please please rejoin the room. You don't lose anything for leaving and if a better host gets picked, European players (the server it's intended for) actually get to play the game. Staying host ruins the game for almost everyone (Or better yet, make an NA only room, I think that's fine if there are enough players).

Thanks,
A European Gunz 2 player.
Luzuh Sep 15, 2013 @ 9:15am 
is gunz2.co.uk the legit site?>
Ryou Sep 15, 2013 @ 9:18am 
Yes, they've bought a couple domains, Gunz2.eu being another, which redirects you (or at least me since I'm from the UK) to Gunz2.co.uk.
Luzuh Sep 15, 2013 @ 9:30am 
so am i ^^ is there any chance butterflying will be brought back into the game :C
Ryou Sep 15, 2013 @ 9:35am 
Originally posted by Luzuh:
so am i ^^ is there any chance butterflying will be brought back into the game :C

No, and I wouldn't hold your breath on it either. But there most certainly is an element of skill involved. The issue is people haven't completely figured the game out (Although some players sure do have the illusion that they have). For instance, instead of slashing up a wall, you have to combine, wall running, with jumping and dashing at the same time for maximum speed in the air. You cannot just dash as fast as you can to get somewhere since dashes don't cancel dashes. However, most/all maps are fairly enclosed or short distance (like high houses, instead of open areas) so jump between one place and another (again, combining it with everything else) is trickier, but much more rewarding.

So what this means is pro players will figure out how to get from one place to anotehr quicker (Think of it like bunny hopping, except not the same :p) whilst new players will just dash to a destination :p.

If you wan't more info on the game, feel free to ask. But this is all just from my perspective and what I think, other players will have a different opinion.
Last edited by Ryou; Sep 15, 2013 @ 9:36am
Rawrzor Sep 16, 2013 @ 12:36am 
Originally posted by Ryou:
This is for europe only, although it's not IP blocked, due to the way hosting system works you WILL have latency issues. Also, if you end up being the host of the game and you're from outside Europe or have low upload speed, please please please rejoin the room. You don't lose anything for leaving and if a better host gets picked, European players (the server it's intended for) actually get to play the game. Staying host ruins the game for almost everyone (Or better yet, make an NA only room, I think that's fine if there are enough players).

Thanks,
A European Gunz 2 player.

About the region lock. It seems they have a region lock installed or will install one as soon as the game releases or goes in another beta phase. Atleast i have seen in the forums that certain people couldn't enter because of the region lock. Haven't tested it myself tho.
Rawrzor Sep 16, 2013 @ 12:40am 
Originally posted by Emonium:
Much thanks

emonium from archeblade by any chance ? O.o

Edit: Nevermind just checked your profile 400 + hours archeblade seems like the same one :P
Last edited by Rawrzor; Sep 16, 2013 @ 2:56am
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50