Dit spel is nu beschikbaar op Steam!

Bedankt voor je hulp bij het selecteren van dit spel voor distributie via Steam. Meer informatie, waaronder een link naar de Steam-winkelpagina, kan hier onder gevonden worden.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
ShadowHawk 9 sep 2013 om 5:01nm
Old school classic Gunz 1 server to pass the time Gunzduels dot com
Gunzduels dot com is trying to run an original old school server, it just needs the community to grow.
1-6 van 6 reacties weergegeven
< >
Fox "N" Stuff 18 sep 2013 om 10:13nm 
This site looks poor and crappily designed. Can't even use a MyBB or a PHPBB or even a SMF....

Yeah no I'll skip out on that. Rather make my own at that rate XD
Cotillion 18 sep 2013 om 10:48nm 
I refuse to play most of them because of the launchers or the wretched creatures that they call the staff. Not true for every one of them, but it is more often than not.

Priv servers are not worth playing most of the time.
Fox "N" Stuff 18 sep 2013 om 11:07nm 
Launchers are launchers, can't really make them work better for you. Unless your evilgunz and half ♥♥♥ your ♥♥♥♥ just to get it working lol.

+ Most are pay to win, not that GunZ ijji was not pay to win LOL!
+ Staff with staff items = "I'm god and your just a petty servant"

Only private server i'd play is Freestyle GunZ, they got some cool stuff.
Cotillion 19 sep 2013 om 3:13vm 
No, I mean the launchers in which the programs they use to package the launcher is either infested with trojan viruses, or were used more often than not to package programs that usually deal with viruses. Because most of these people are cheap pricks and use such tools, most launchers are flagged under multiple anti-virus and malware. To use said launcher would require turning off all protections and re-installing the game each use.

I would suggest that you act a tad more cautiously when you try to be patronizing, or condescending.
LeonardoW 19 sep 2013 om 9:09vm 
I give 3 months or less for this server to close.
1-6 van 6 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50