This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
RainbowCookie Sep 7, 2013 @ 3:12am
Please bring this back!
There is no K-style, the game is slower and yes I tried the beta, and basiclly doesnt feel much like gunz so please bring this back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6llQZ-Phv1A&list=PLC621F2BA52436E75
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
JinNJuice Sep 8, 2013 @ 8:25am 
You're just not playing GunZ 2 correctly, but I do prefer the older style of music.
Jetman Sep 13, 2013 @ 12:09am 
Well, he might not be playing it "correctly" but that doesn't change the fact gunz 2 is definitely slower paced. The dashes are about 30-40% of gunz 1 dash speeds; but I guess that's really how maiet wanted it.
Cotillion Sep 13, 2013 @ 12:42am 
Considering that there are probably dozens of topics already asking for the same thing, I think it just a bit redundant....

If you want to play the old game, you have to just suck it up and play one of the near dead private servers. Maiet will not be rehosting the old system, and they can not drastically change the system of an already completed game.

For the sake of Gunz2, you have to consider playing it as if you never played the original. With companies streamlining games to make it easier for more people, it always ends up making a lot of people unhappy. Just accept it for what it is and hope better for the future.
JinNJuice Sep 13, 2013 @ 6:33am 
Originally posted by ;846964363985475098:
Well, he might not be playing it "correctly" but that doesn't change the fact gunz 2 is definitely slower paced. The dashes are about 30-40% of gunz 1 dash speeds; but I guess that's really how maiet wanted it.
Slower paced, you say? Well, Alright. One massive and two shotgun shots to the face is "fast", alright. However, I would not call much of that as high speed or as twich action as other games.

Yeah, see what I'm doing? Gonna stick out all of the "negatives" just like how people stick out the "positives".
Jetman Sep 13, 2013 @ 7:38am 
What's positive about gunz 2? not being able to dodge bullets? being incapable of dashing at a rate fast enough to avoid being shot. or how about this, slow wallclimbing that causes you to die rather than help you escape. or, we could also say swords are now completely useless, the slashes and dashes are too slow to utilize a sword now. a player can just dash back when you try to move forward and shoot you. or how about this, now you can't angle around your opponents block to avoid recoil, thereby reducing the lack of sword usefulness even more. now lets name the positives 1) good graphics. 2) easier for newbies to pick up on. I think those are the 2 benefits of not having k style lol >.>
LeonardoW Sep 13, 2013 @ 8:26am 
They're not bringing it back. Period.
JinNJuice Sep 13, 2013 @ 11:07am 
Originally posted by Jetman:
What's positive about gunz 2? not being able to dodge bullets? being incapable of dashing at a rate fast enough to avoid being shot. or how about this, slow wallclimbing that causes you to die rather than help you escape. or, we could also say swords are now completely useless, the slashes and dashes are too slow to utilize a sword now. a player can just dash back when you try to move forward and shoot you. or how about this, now you can't angle around your opponents block to avoid recoil, thereby reducing the lack of sword usefulness even more. now lets name the positives 1) good graphics. 2) easier for newbies to pick up on. I think those are the 2 benefits of not having k style lol >.>
You just don't know how to play fast. Step outside of your comfort zone, and try to figure out the new mechanics. I bet you were "picking up on this game like a newbie", rather than examining the aspects of the mechanics. Even I found ways to maneuver faster. What did you do? Pray tell. Hopefully, you weren't just mashing buttons in a basic manner, such as staying on the ground to dash, jumping constantly, doing the basic wallrunning without any walljumps or wallkicks, etc.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50