This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
LeonardoW Aug 12, 2013 @ 11:29am
EU CBT Beta release date:
Browsed through the Europe GunZ 2 AMA and found this out: (Who is in the GunZ 2 steam group might already know about that)
http://forum.gunz2hq.com/showthread.php?223-AMA-Ask-the-EU-Community-Manager-about-GunZ-2/page2
Closed Beta will launch this August, more details on that soon. However I can't give you anymore details on the final launch yet.
-MIKster
Now to pray for no IP blocks on non-european countries.
And for those who dosen't know the official release date yet, for the millionth time:
Q4 2013 (Oct-Dec) for all GunZ 2 versions, NA/SA, EU and Taiwan.
Last edited by LeonardoW; Aug 12, 2013 @ 11:33am
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Nickalickaware Aug 12, 2013 @ 11:41am 
Nice find man. I'm excited to see if NA has a closed beta for steam as well. I should probably start looking through the AMA now...
LeonardoW Aug 12, 2013 @ 12:22pm 
Originally posted by Nickalickaware:
Nice find man. I'm excited to see if NA has a closed beta for steam as well. I should probably start looking through the AMA now...
If your question is NA/SA related, they can't answer, only MAIET can answer NA/SA related questions, but they got silent for like 2 months since the game got greenlighted, my guess is that they are working HARD on releasing the beta/official release on NA/SA.
Shitbag Aug 12, 2013 @ 6:43pm 
The Steam Gunz2 will region lock people outside NA...I dont see why EU wont region lock those outside EU
Shitbag Aug 12, 2013 @ 6:43pm 
The Steam Gunz2 will region lock people outside NA...I dont see why EU wont region lock those outside EU
!!!! Aug 13, 2013 @ 8:59am 
Thing is, quite funny, EUGunz2 will also be via STEAM, just that P7S1 will handle the servers and the community I guess, or something of that, I heard.
Mythological Aug 13, 2013 @ 3:32pm 
Every region will have IP block
OxNEOxO Aug 13, 2013 @ 9:12pm 
why block? i don't mind playing with EU players. :3

even if it means having some lag during the game.

Last edited by OxNEOxO; Aug 13, 2013 @ 9:13pm
JinNJuice Aug 15, 2013 @ 2:55pm 
It's about marketing, not community.These publishers don't have the license to provide sales or services to other regions.
Anuja Aug 16, 2013 @ 8:47am 
^ I recieved a support e-mail about the EU Beta, simple question about the download link not working on the Gunz 2 EU website. And this was his response to my question, he looked up my registration and noticed that I was from NA. Since most of us are from NA and we are trying to participate in the EU beta, we can't. They only have a license for EU players, thus ever play outsite of EU will be IP blocked due to the lack of having several licenses.
Last edited by Anuja; Aug 16, 2013 @ 9:04am
A.C.A.B Aug 16, 2013 @ 7:34pm 
Nice.
OxNEOxO Aug 26, 2013 @ 3:28pm 
that sucks :( that game called microvolts you can play in us and eu servers sucks that gunz 2 can't do something like that :((((
Dudee, that's my Kill [NL] Aug 30, 2013 @ 5:08pm 
well i've got closed beta acces to gunz 2 ;) (EU)
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50