This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
LeonardoW Aug 12, 2013 @ 11:29am
EU CBT Beta release date:
Browsed through the Europe GunZ 2 AMA and found this out: (Who is in the GunZ 2 steam group might already know about that)
http://forum.gunz2hq.com/showthread.php?223-AMA-Ask-the-EU-Community-Manager-about-GunZ-2/page2
Closed Beta will launch this August, more details on that soon. However I can't give you anymore details on the final launch yet.
-MIKster
Now to pray for no IP blocks on non-european countries.
And for those who dosen't know the official release date yet, for the millionth time:
Q4 2013 (Oct-Dec) for all GunZ 2 versions, NA/SA, EU and Taiwan.
Last edited by LeonardoW; Aug 12, 2013 @ 11:33am
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Yonk Aug 12, 2013 @ 11:41am 
Nice find man. I'm excited to see if NA has a closed beta for steam as well. I should probably start looking through the AMA now...
LeonardoW Aug 12, 2013 @ 12:22pm 
Originally posted by Nickalickaware:
Nice find man. I'm excited to see if NA has a closed beta for steam as well. I should probably start looking through the AMA now...
If your question is NA/SA related, they can't answer, only MAIET can answer NA/SA related questions, but they got silent for like 2 months since the game got greenlighted, my guess is that they are working HARD on releasing the beta/official release on NA/SA.
The Steam Gunz2 will region lock people outside NA...I dont see why EU wont region lock those outside EU
The Steam Gunz2 will region lock people outside NA...I dont see why EU wont region lock those outside EU
!!!! Aug 13, 2013 @ 8:59am 
Thing is, quite funny, EUGunz2 will also be via STEAM, just that P7S1 will handle the servers and the community I guess, or something of that, I heard.
Mythological Aug 13, 2013 @ 3:32pm 
Every region will have IP block
OxNEOxO Aug 13, 2013 @ 9:12pm 
why block? i don't mind playing with EU players. :3

even if it means having some lag during the game.

Last edited by OxNEOxO; Aug 13, 2013 @ 9:13pm
JinNJuice Aug 15, 2013 @ 2:55pm 
It's about marketing, not community.These publishers don't have the license to provide sales or services to other regions.
Anuja Aug 16, 2013 @ 8:47am 
^ I recieved a support e-mail about the EU Beta, simple question about the download link not working on the Gunz 2 EU website. And this was his response to my question, he looked up my registration and noticed that I was from NA. Since most of us are from NA and we are trying to participate in the EU beta, we can't. They only have a license for EU players, thus ever play outsite of EU will be IP blocked due to the lack of having several licenses.
Last edited by Anuja; Aug 16, 2013 @ 9:04am
[K]rushA Aug 16, 2013 @ 7:34pm 
Nice.
OxNEOxO Aug 26, 2013 @ 3:28pm 
that sucks :( that game called microvolts you can play in us and eu servers sucks that gunz 2 can't do something like that :((((
well i've got closed beta acces to gunz 2 ;) (EU)
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50