This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Nickalickaware Aug 7, 2013 @ 7:47pm
EU Website and Founder Packages
I was looking on Gunz Factor and saw a post that the EU website is up, and something along the lines of it possibly being released over there in October? Not too sure. Interesting to think that this awesome game is so close to being released :D I CANT WAIT. Also, I saw Founder packages up on the site, which included some sort of EXP boost, a golden weapon depending on your class, and also a costume or clothes to go along with it. I was just wondering who would be interested in buying it, and do you think the same thing will happen for NA players?
I personally think I would buy one.

Links:
http://gunz2.co.uk
http://www.gunzfactor.com/showthread.php?t=323726
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
!!!! Aug 8, 2013 @ 4:04am 
Ohh, thanks for the heads up!

Man, I want to buy a Founders' package, but I don't know if I want to lay 850SEK/ 98 Euro for that...
Probably, I will buy the middle one for 50€.... Or, hopefully they have a short mini-sale for early birds, reducing the price with 25% or something :D
Nickalickaware Aug 8, 2013 @ 4:29am 
I'd definitely wait for NA to come out to buy it regardless, but I mean I do end up buying in game items for real money when I really enjoy a game. It does seem kinda steep to pay so much money at one time, but if you end up buying say $20 of "Platinum" is what they call it I suppose every month or whatever, why not just buy it if you have the money at least. You can save it for future updates, and also get these rare items if you're really into that. Just getting the money is the problem. But yeah, I've been thinking about this xD. I think that is kinda expensive for just 3 costumes and 3 gold weapons...
!!!! Aug 8, 2013 @ 6:10am 
At least you show your support :P But, 100 Euro is like 134 Dollars, which is quite a lot.
It is probably going to be the 50 Euro Option, and I'll pick the weapon for the Gunslinger :) Or actually, I would like you to be able to try all the classes before picking which one you want, because... you know, Well, I've tried Gunslinger in KRGunz2, but she seems to be different now. When I played her she could use an AK-47 and so...

Hopefully, the Cash Shop will not be that expensive... Hopefully they will be something similair to the prices in LoL ^^
Nickalickaware Aug 8, 2013 @ 7:55am 
Yeah I agree xD. I didn't really get a chance to try KRGunZ2, so I don't really know which one I would choose. That would be really nice. Even if it's similar to how LoL's shop works. You can play the game normally, but the cosmetics are for the cash shop. I'd really love that. I just hope they announce something soon for NA, whether it be the release or a beta.
Rainy Aug 8, 2013 @ 2:17pm 
Well one thing is for sure Beta for EU is just about here fellas.
Nickalickaware Aug 8, 2013 @ 3:36pm 
I know, I already had an account from S4 Apparently... I'm waiting to see if I need to make an account specifically for GunZ 2 or not. I hope not. Can't wait though :D
Nickalickaware Aug 8, 2013 @ 4:08pm 
Does anyone know how they're going about sending closed beta invites? Like, is it only for people who buy the packages?
Rainy Aug 8, 2013 @ 4:47pm 
Originally posted by Nickalickaware:
Does anyone know how they're going about sending closed beta invites? Like, is it only for people who buy the packages?
I don't think so. just for people to have a guaranteed spot & exclusive founder items.
Nickalickaware Aug 8, 2013 @ 6:54pm 
Fair enough man. Thanks for the info :D
Ryou Aug 9, 2013 @ 3:45am 
Originally posted by Nickalickaware:
Yeah I agree xD. I didn't really get a chance to try KRGunZ2, so I don't really know which one I would choose. That would be really nice. Even if it's similar to how LoL's shop works. You can play the game normally, but the cosmetics are for the cash shop. I'd really love that. I just hope they announce something soon for NA, whether it be the release or a beta.

They've stated their current model is just cosmetics, but who knows. Personally, I'm not too fond of the golden weapons they're giving in the Founder's packs. I would have prefered something that says more "I'm a founder" and that just doesn't do it for me. I'll wait until the costumes are revealed then decide.
Nickalickaware Aug 9, 2013 @ 8:19am 
I feel like some kinda of title would be interesting too. Something maybe similar to how when you get a kill, the "Fantastic" or "Headshot" appears over your head. I feel like titles would be a cool addition :D I do want to see more info on the packages for NA when and if it's announced though. Can't wait to see what GunZ 2 has in store for all of us.
Rainy Aug 9, 2013 @ 2:18pm 
GunZ 2: The Second Duel

A certain amount of random users will be drawn randomly at the start to play in the closed beta. After time new users will be let in gradually. And at some (later) point the beta will be opened up to everybody.

The Founder's package is the only guaranteed way to have Beta access from the very get-go.

I hope this answers your question? :)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GunZ2#announcements/detail/1909810140859802608
Nickalickaware Aug 9, 2013 @ 11:35pm 
Yeah it does. Hope my account gets in then T.T And I'm definitely not buying any founder package for EU. Thanks again!
Oprichnik Aug 10, 2013 @ 7:01pm 
I bought the 25$ founders package, for the guaranteed beta access, thinking it was already out. Not until the end of the month, and for only four days (sigh)
Nickalickaware Aug 11, 2013 @ 12:07am 
The beta is only 4 days?! That's kinda lame...
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50