Acest joc este disponibil acum pe Steam!

Îţi mulţumim pentru ajutorul acordat în urma căruia acest joc a ajuns să fie ales pentru distribuţie pe Steam. Mai multe informaţii, inclusiv un link către pagina de Magazin Steam pot fi găsite mai jos.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
GunZ 2: The Second Duel
GunZ 2 Taiwan beta 8/3
http://www.wasabii.com.tw/WA_Notice/noticeCT.aspx?K=22441&G=99&N=1

from google translate:
To provide players with better games "Gunz 2 Online" operations team will be 8/3 held "Gunz 2 will be the vanguard of the first to experience" invites players to experience all together join the festivities.
< >
Se afișează 1-14 din 14 comentarii
Jeff 22 iul., 2013 @ 13:19 
goodjob
Really? Let's see if I remember my wasabii account. Only reason I made one was for Metal Rage, a game that Nexon killed before an English release.

Edit: Yup. There we go. See you in TwGunZ
Editat ultima dată de JinNJuice; 24 iul., 2013 @ 21:16
Ryou 25 iul., 2013 @ 0:43 
Postat inițial de JinNJuice:
Really? Let's see if I remember my wasabii account. Only reason I made one was for Metal Rage, a game that Nexon killed before an English release.

Edit: Yup. There we go. See you in TwGunZ

Can anyone make an account and can you grab me a link to making an account please? I'm busy atm for awhile.

E: Nevermind turns out it was quite simple and page translation was enough haha.
Editat ultima dată de Ryou; 25 iul., 2013 @ 0:48
YES. Goodjob
Hit it up, people! From what I know, Taiwan servers barely have any IP restrictions.
can europe members download and play gunz 2 alpha on taiwan server?
Godsent 25 iul., 2013 @ 8:58 
This is not an online beta test. This is a REAL-LIFE Meet up. You can't play unless you plan to go to Taipei (Taiwan).
Noooo! It can't beeeeee!!
GJ
phaZon 25 iul., 2013 @ 16:22 
at the very least, it's a sign of progress. made a wasabi account just incase they get a beta first
playin dat sneak peak
~ s a d 31 iul., 2013 @ 7:21 
made an account but it's not on there..
Ryou 31 iul., 2013 @ 7:39 
Read above people, it's a live event not a beta. The person who made this post was mistaken.
oh its a live event :*
< >
Se afișează 1-14 din 14 comentarii
Per pagină: 15 30 50