Эта игра уже доступна в Steam!

Спасибо, что помогли этой игре оказаться в магазине Steam. Более подробную информацию, включая ссылку на страницу в магазине, вы можете найти ниже.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
JinNJuice 14 июл, 2013 @ 17:46
The good things about GunZ 2 (100th thread special)
Are you excited for GunZ 2?! Of course you are! Here, we can give a shoutout to all of the good things about GunZ 2!

- Variety of classes. Now you can be a sharpshooter, super soldier, elite agent, blade master, anything you can think of while using any of the weapons available, without worry of major imbalance.
- Variety of weapons. This isn't called GunZ for nothing. Shotguns, sniper rifles, machine guns, pistols, revolvers, flamethrowers, SMGs, grenade launchers, dual wields. But it doesn't stop there! We also have daggers, katanas, riot shields, hammers, short swords, and grenades. Even better, We'll continue to receive even more weapons. How many weapons do we have so far? 200 weapons in 13 categories! And that is just the beginning!!
- Variety of optional movements. Now, it's not required to have a specific weapon at hand to perform a movement. Now, you can determine which move to take next. No longer will you be bound by the ordeals of only one prominent style. Go beyond, literally, and make your moves the way you want it to be!

What will you become? I will be the versatile mercenary with all the tools needed for every situation. It would make a demanding call for my skills to survive, but that will make me the master of the battlefield.
Последний раз отредактировал JinNJuice; 14 июл, 2013 @ 18:04
Показано 19 из 9 комментариев
< >
Rainy 15 июл, 2013 @ 11:52 
Thank-you for showing your enthusiasm.
Mr Pringle 18 июл, 2013 @ 9:50 
Personally i'm hoping it will be more gun based then the last one.
JinNJuice 18 июл, 2013 @ 13:05 
I believe it will be. Movements are more universally standard now, and some guns have practical effects, like flinching. Still, there will be a place for melees as well.
ETMIB 18 июл, 2013 @ 18:49 
i hope the game come out this years
Lex 20 июл, 2013 @ 16:18 
I want k-style nuff said
JinNJuice 20 июл, 2013 @ 16:39 
I really want to say that there IS a form of K-Style. You have to consider that this game has different mechanics and functions now, such as air recovery, OTG rebound or counter, flinching with guns, etc.
FenixStryk 20 июл, 2013 @ 21:57 
Изначально опубликовано JinNJuice:
- Variety of classes.
- Variety of weapons.
- Variety of optional movements.

What will you become?
...I just want to go really fast... i-it doesn't matter exactly what I need to do it, as long as I'm going faster than fast....
JinNJuice 20 июл, 2013 @ 22:03 
I'm not sure what you would consider as fast, so I'll just point out things that I would consider fast enough. You can basically double dash fast enough. Also wallrunning has more speed. Combine stuff, like dashing, wallrunning, and walljumping.
*Sanabal* 24 июл, 2013 @ 6:11 
tanks for informaction
Показано 19 из 9 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50