Ce jeu est maintenant disponible sur Steam !

Merci d'avoir aidé ce jeu à être distribué sur Steam. De plus amples informations ainsi qu'un lien vers la page du magasin Steam sont disponibles ci-dessous.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
xoxoHDKT 21 juin 2013 à 5h55
K-style & D-style etc.
I know there is no k-style or d-style or "glitch" moves built into the game. At least not yet discovered anyway.

Some of us, though, want it. Gunz still has that cool wall running and stuff but I think it just needs more action. We are aware that those are glitches but that's the glitch that made the game. I just don't think it's Gunz without them.

Can't there be a room restriction of some sort where we can enable such features?

I also miss having those Bow first melee duels.
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 13 sur 13
< >
؟ 21 juin 2013 à 6h33 
xoxoHDKT a écrit :
I know there is no k-style or d-style or "glitch" moves built into the game. At least not yet discovered anyway.

Some of us, though, want it. Gunz still has that cool wall running and stuff but I think it just needs more action. We are aware that those are glitches but that's the glitch that made the game. I just don't think it's Gunz without them.

Can't there be a room restriction of some sort where we can enable such features?

You're right, it is not gunz. It's Gunz 2 The Second duel Made for everyone to enjoy
this is coming from a kstyler since 2006
JinNJuice 21 juin 2013 à 8h25 
Oh, not everyone will enjoy it. We real pro gamers will still rock their world.
♦衝撃波- Electric Shock ♦ 21 juin 2013 à 8h34 
Wao another thread piling up the other similar threads.
staticnoob560 21 juin 2013 à 9h44 
Yeah you're right. The reason Gunz the duel made it big is because of K-style and not forgetting how you could freely move around.... because of K-style. I would say this game would never be known to most of us if it were not for K-style. K-style made it unique, gave it flavour. Without K-style this game would be another 3rd person shooter. K-style evolved this game. Also nice picture of kirito, I too like SA0
Praesul 21 juin 2013 à 10h53 
From what I read, k-style is being integrated into the game. As in, you no longer have to exploit bugs, more advanced movement options are included in the game by default.
xoxoHDKT 21 juin 2013 à 10h59 
Skyrisen a écrit :
Wao another thread piling up the other similar threads.

Sure is.. But not really the whole point of the thread. I am more into it being integrated because the melee duels would be a bit less exciting without them. Don't you miss dueling, hmm?
JinNJuice 21 juin 2013 à 11h17 
Duelling is fun, but teamwork is really fun.
otaku-2010 21 juin 2013 à 12h41 
the game was dying and then died even though we still have k style. What went wrong, Graphncs, hackers, bratty trolls?
؟ 21 juin 2013 à 15h35 
otaku-2010 a écrit :
the game was dying and then died even though we still have k style. What went wrong, Graphncs, hackers, bratty trolls?
God this.
satannstuff 23 juin 2013 à 3h10 
otaku-2010 a écrit :
Perhapse it's because most of the players grew up and moved on to games with a playerbase that doesn't consist mostly of 12 year olds who think they're "pro"? Maybe the blatant p2w and the horribly imbalanced weapons drove people off? Or maybe it's the fact that GunZ was made following 2003 f2p standards, and therefore looks like crap compared to nearly everything else available?
LegendOfGamer 24 juin 2013 à 5h20 
xoxoHDKT a écrit :

I prefer it not to come back, it was awesome back in the day but I think its time to discover new ways to play the game
xoxoHDKT 27 juin 2013 à 7h52 
LegendOfGamer a écrit :
I prefer it not to come back, it was awesome back in the day but I think its time to discover new ways to play the game

I am hoping to have melee counter attacks and parrying. xD
staticnoob560 27 juin 2013 à 9h32 
sounds like an OP move :(
Dernière modification de staticnoob560; 27 juin 2013 à 9h32
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 13 sur 13
< >
Par page : 15 30 50