Este jogo agora está disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a sua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
xoxoHDKT 21/jun/2013 às 5:55
K-style & D-style etc.
I know there is no k-style or d-style or "glitch" moves built into the game. At least not yet discovered anyway.

Some of us, though, want it. Gunz still has that cool wall running and stuff but I think it just needs more action. We are aware that those are glitches but that's the glitch that made the game. I just don't think it's Gunz without them.

Can't there be a room restriction of some sort where we can enable such features?

I also miss having those Bow first melee duels.
Exibindo comentários 113 de 13
< >
Mr. Satan 21/jun/2013 às 6:33 
Escrito originalmente por xoxoHDKT:
I know there is no k-style or d-style or "glitch" moves built into the game. At least not yet discovered anyway.

Some of us, though, want it. Gunz still has that cool wall running and stuff but I think it just needs more action. We are aware that those are glitches but that's the glitch that made the game. I just don't think it's Gunz without them.

Can't there be a room restriction of some sort where we can enable such features?

You're right, it is not gunz. It's Gunz 2 The Second duel Made for everyone to enjoy
this is coming from a kstyler since 2006
JinNJuice 21/jun/2013 às 8:25 
Oh, not everyone will enjoy it. We real pro gamers will still rock their world.
♦衝撃波- Electric Shock ♦ 21/jun/2013 às 8:34 
Wao another thread piling up the other similar threads.
staticnoob560 21/jun/2013 às 9:44 
Yeah you're right. The reason Gunz the duel made it big is because of K-style and not forgetting how you could freely move around.... because of K-style. I would say this game would never be known to most of us if it were not for K-style. K-style made it unique, gave it flavour. Without K-style this game would be another 3rd person shooter. K-style evolved this game. Also nice picture of kirito, I too like SA0
Praesul 21/jun/2013 às 10:53 
From what I read, k-style is being integrated into the game. As in, you no longer have to exploit bugs, more advanced movement options are included in the game by default.
xoxoHDKT 21/jun/2013 às 10:59 
Escrito originalmente por Skyrisen:
Wao another thread piling up the other similar threads.

Sure is.. But not really the whole point of the thread. I am more into it being integrated because the melee duels would be a bit less exciting without them. Don't you miss dueling, hmm?
JinNJuice 21/jun/2013 às 11:17 
Duelling is fun, but teamwork is really fun.
otaku-2010 21/jun/2013 às 12:41 
the game was dying and then died even though we still have k style. What went wrong, Graphncs, hackers, bratty trolls?
Mr. Satan 21/jun/2013 às 15:35 
Escrito originalmente por otaku-2010:
the game was dying and then died even though we still have k style. What went wrong, Graphncs, hackers, bratty trolls?
God this.
satannstuff 23/jun/2013 às 3:10 
Escrito originalmente por otaku-2010:
Perhapse it's because most of the players grew up and moved on to games with a playerbase that doesn't consist mostly of 12 year olds who think they're "pro"? Maybe the blatant p2w and the horribly imbalanced weapons drove people off? Or maybe it's the fact that GunZ was made following 2003 f2p standards, and therefore looks like crap compared to nearly everything else available?
LegendOfGamer 24/jun/2013 às 5:20 
Escrito originalmente por xoxoHDKT:

I prefer it not to come back, it was awesome back in the day but I think its time to discover new ways to play the game
xoxoHDKT 27/jun/2013 às 7:52 
Escrito originalmente por LegendOfGamer:
I prefer it not to come back, it was awesome back in the day but I think its time to discover new ways to play the game

I am hoping to have melee counter attacks and parrying. xD
staticnoob560 27/jun/2013 às 9:32 
sounds like an OP move :(
Última edição por staticnoob560; 27/jun/2013 às 9:32
Exibindo comentários 113 de 13
< >
Por página: 15 30 50