Acest joc este disponibil acum pe Steam!

Vă mulţumim pentru ajutorul acordat în a face ca acest joc să fie selecţionat pentru distribuţie via Steam. Mai multe informaţii cât şi un link către pagina de magazin pot fi găsite mai jos.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Pharaoh Atem - King of Egypt 15 iun., 2013 @ 8:15pm
Will there be any form of K-Styling?
If not, what's the point of playing something that holds the name of ''Gunz'', yet it doesn't even come close to what it used to be, talk about a downgrade. Better of playing S4 League.
Afişate 1-15 din 99 de comentarii
< >
Blubber 15 iun., 2013 @ 8:43pm 
In spirit, they say.

The Silent Avenger class is supposed to have a similar feel.

Let's hope so, yeah?
Pharaoh Atem - King of Egypt 15 iun., 2013 @ 9:18pm 
A ''similar feel'' doesn't seem legit enough to me.
I just won't expect them to do good so I won't end up disappointed.
I'm pretty sure it's going to end up like S4 League.
JinNJuice 15 iun., 2013 @ 9:46pm 
Just to save you any potential trouble, no.

Look forward to K-Style 2 instead.
Pharaoh Atem - King of Egypt 15 iun., 2013 @ 9:50pm 
K-Style 2?
Pressing E and R at that same time for the ULTIMATE COMBO? Hahahahaha.
♦衝撃波♦ 15 iun., 2013 @ 9:56pm 
Go play some GunZ 1 private server if you really miss k style. GunZ 2 is 20x better than s4 league overall
Pharaoh Atem - King of Egypt 15 iun., 2013 @ 10:02pm 
I already play Gunz private servers but I was looking forward for Gunz 2 to be somewhat the same as Gunz which doesn't seem to be the case at all.
JinNJuice 15 iun., 2013 @ 10:24pm 
Look, all you're doing is setting yourself up for disappointment. Try to look for some new positives in this game instead.
Rainy 15 iun., 2013 @ 10:49pm 
If your still playing the game for Kstyle stick with gunz 1.

But you can't knock something until you try it. I'm really sick of people saying its like S4 League when they never even played gunz 2. Theres no touchdown and just nevermind I'm obviously wasting energy.
Excyte 16 iun., 2013 @ 2:27am 
I hope not, K-style was the only efficient way to play GunZ. "How you got a rifle? Look at dat powerful shotgun i bought with money, strafe jump pew pew, strafe jump pew pew"
Ordinance 16 iun., 2013 @ 4:33am 
Skyrisen a scris:
Go play some GunZ 1 private server if you really miss k style.

Private servers have a stupid-high chance of putting someone at risk to be hacked or rooted; It's not worth it.
Ordinance 16 iun., 2013 @ 4:45am 
In defense of S4, it used have a lot of unique k-style esque skillsets that required somewhat high action per second mechanical skill, and such skill used to be the meta of the game. It even a handful of technique skillsets that were completely unique from one another; however, f2p rendered most of those skills invalid over time, which is why it has such a bad rep today.

The skillcap or aps may of not as been as high as GunZ1, but it was still considerably high back in the day before f2p ruined it.

My few worries are, with GunZ 2, is that the skill cap is going to be even lower than S4 in its present state, that the cash shop may also eventually imbalance the game beyond repair, and that the developers might go out of their way to bury some k-style esque mechanic that could be uncovered int he future.
JinNJuice 16 iun., 2013 @ 6:17am 
Well, think of it this way. The devs for GunZ 2 will actually balance things, unlike the devs for S4.
yaksha 16 iun., 2013 @ 8:01am 
nah there wont be any K-STYLE . lol. coz it was just a unexpected bug
Blubber 16 iun., 2013 @ 3:44pm 
nah there wont be any K-STYLE . lol. coz it was JUST AN UNEXPECTED BUG
You can hardly downplay it to just that and be accurate as hard as you try.

MAIET knows this already and is working to provide a solution in their sequel to have its positive aspects found in Gunz 2, that is, the positive aspects of K-Style.

In fact, they don't even want to hear arguments around it anymore, it won't be forced upon those who don't want to play it, it won't be a glitch and it won't be overpowered. But the feel and glory of it and pace is expected to exist in this upcoming game.
JinNJuice 16 iun., 2013 @ 6:43pm 
Even if they did "make a balanced K-Style", the users would be utterly disappointed in the end because it won't be the all powerful "skills" to rule the game. Instead, such things in balance would be defeated just as easily or hardly as other aspects of combat gameplay.
Afişate 1-15 din 99 de comentarii
< >
Per pagină: 15 30 50