Ця гра тепер доступна у Steam!

Дякуємо за те, що допомогли цій грі потрапити до крамниці Steam. Детальнішу інформацію, в тому числі посилання на сторінку в крамниці, ви можете знайти нижче.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
MagoTurbo 15 чер 2013 о 10:24
Gender locked class?
After watching some videos i realized something, the classes have one character model, i never saw Silent Avenger or Shield Trooper female model and i think the only class i've seen that has both male and female is Gunslinger (i think it has both for the artwork).

So here goes my question: Does Gunz 2 have gender locked class? please MAIET or someone who have played some beta confirm me this, couse if this is true i will DEFINITELY throw this game into my disappointment vault and never play it again.
Показані коментарі 110 із 10
< >
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つAurakol 15 чер 2013 о 11:15 
No, Classes are not gender locked. The trailers were made early in development and as of right now there are no female silent avenger and shield trooper models. But they will be added eventually.
SkypeCallMe: Lolmunji 15 чер 2013 о 11:46 
Just let it be known for those who want any changes to the game before the full release, gather support, start a petition. Maiet is open to suggestions because we are the customers. They didn't spend any money on advertising and we are the sole reason for this game being greenlited. We did the advertising, we managed the group, we did all this work because we see a unique quality about Maiet. That being said, we have a voice. Use it.
JinNJuice 15 чер 2013 о 12:10 
If you look at the concept arts, the classes have portraits of both genders. Currently, the only gameplay footage that anyone can provide are from closed beta, so of course there will be very limited content portrayed.
Kinixi 15 чер 2013 о 13:44 
The classes aren't gender locked.

The female version of SA is called Shadow Guardian.
The male version of the GS is called Street Warrior.
The female version of the ST is called Heavy Gunner.

;)
♦衝撃波- Electric Shock ♦ 15 чер 2013 о 16:58 
^source? ^ ^
Kinixi 15 чер 2013 о 18:08 
Game files.
JinNJuice 15 чер 2013 о 18:50 
It seems strange to be giving the other gender their own class name, but okay o_o
♦衝撃波- Electric Shock ♦ 15 чер 2013 о 20:27 
Цитата допису Exetra:
The classes aren't gender locked.

The female version of SA is called Shadow Guardian.
The male version of the GS is called Street Warrior.
The female version of the ST is called Heavy Gunner.

;)

Link plox, thanks ^ ^
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つAurakol 16 чер 2013 о 13:01 
In the English version the m/f of a single class will likely be called the same thing.
Berlioz 21 чер 2013 о 9:06 
Whew, I was a bit worried. I like playing female characters so having a female silent avenger is a relief.
Показані коментарі 110 із 10
< >
На сторінку: 15 30 50