This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
MagoTurbo Jun 1, 2013 @ 5:28pm
GunZ 2 Taiwan server
For those who cant wait for the Steam release i found GunZ 2 Taiwan publisher site (which doesnt require KSSN) its just wait for them to release it which will be sooner than Steam release and kick some chinese azz xD!

Heres the the page: http://gz2.wasabii.com.tw/
A video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsuUkqA9rr8
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
< >
Mythological Jun 1, 2013 @ 6:22pm 
Guntrix said they're focusing on NA/EU first. I think EU will be released before Taiwan.
Last edited by Mythological; Jun 1, 2013 @ 6:24pm
Shadow Jun 2, 2013 @ 1:20am 
taiwan has own publisher they say we are focusing eu but i can see nothing what kind of focus is that where is europeam publisher arent we waited so long ?
Mythological Jun 2, 2013 @ 11:24am 
Originally posted by Shadow:
taiwan has own publisher they say we are focusing eu but i can see nothing what kind of focus is that where is europeam publisher arent we waited so long ?
No idea what you're trying to say.
MagoTurbo Jun 2, 2013 @ 12:27pm 
Originally posted by Mythological:
Guntrix said theyre focusing on NA/EU first. I think EU will be released before Taiwan.

Do you really believe that, look at DFO for example: NEXON said that they were going to release DFO in NA as soon as possible, and they release it after 4 years, so dont believe everything they say because china is known for been one of the best markets for MMO's
Mythological Jun 3, 2013 @ 12:44am 
Originally posted by Sicario_RD:
Guntrix said theyre focusing on NA/EU first. I think EU will be released before Taiwan.

Do you really believe that, look at DFO for example: NEXON said that they were going to release DFO in NA as soon as possible, and they release it after 4 years, so dont believe everything they say because china is known for been one of the best markets for MMO's
Nexon is the Publisher, not the Developer (Which was NeoPle). The game doesnt get released without the developer saying its good to go. In this case, they said directly that they're focusing on NA/EU to be released asap. Unfortunately, we have to wait for steam to allow MAIET into greenlight so we can be published by steam for NA users. EU already has the Publisher contracted and is awaiting for them to release the info to the public. (Alaplaya has the domain gunz 2 EU)
Shadow Jun 3, 2013 @ 11:52am 
in the taiwan page ''I believe the game in the third quarter after the release of the summer 2013 will become the strongest action online game!'' they wrote this about gunz 2 it means the game will realase in summer isnt it i am asking this because my english isnt enough to translate this sentence ^^
Mythological Jun 3, 2013 @ 12:11pm 
Either way, go to the reddit AMA and ask them your self.
Shadow Jun 3, 2013 @ 12:20pm 
i am just asking a translation it musnt be offical it means realase summer or not dont you translate me ?
Mythological Jun 3, 2013 @ 12:49pm 
I looked further into it, there's nothing stating the official release date but they did say
"I believe the game in the third quarter after the release of the summer 2013 will become the strongest action online game".
Shadow Jun 3, 2013 @ 12:50pm 
it means game may relase in summer it is an options right?
Mythological Jun 3, 2013 @ 12:56pm 
http://forum.gamer.com.tw/A.php?bsn=16311
This was posted on the taiwan's gunz page
It says the beta is summer of 2013.
Shadow Jun 3, 2013 @ 1:20pm 
no problem i can play beta too i just want to play gunz 2 and thx for your help
Ryou Jun 3, 2013 @ 4:01pm 
Originally posted by Sicario_RD:

Nexon is the Publisher, not the Developer (Which was NeoPle). The game doesnt get released without the developer saying its good to go. In this case, they said directly that they're focusing on NA/EU to be released asap. Unfortunately, we have to wait for steam to allow MAIET into greenlight so we can be published by steam for NA users. EU already has the Publisher contracted and is awaiting for them to release the info to the public. (Alaplaya has the domain gunz 2 EU)

This might not totally be true. I was looking into the AMA, guntrix(?) said that Alaplaya isn't the publisher. Sure, he could be lying, but then I read that Alaplaya is part of ProSiebenSat.1 and their games divison run games from outside of Alaplaya. Including DC Universe online, EQ2 and PlanetSide 2. All three games run by Sony Online Entertainment. The gunz site redirecting to Alaplaya could just be a bait and switch or something, I don't know.

Nothing is set in stone until a clear announcement is made.
Last edited by Ryou; Jun 3, 2013 @ 4:03pm
Tokens Kun ; - ; Jun 3, 2013 @ 4:43pm 
Do we need to make a taiwanese wasabii account to play GunZ 2 beta during the summer?
Tokens Kun ; - ; Jun 3, 2013 @ 4:44pm 
^Plus i need a guide on how to make a wasabii account because it might involve something extra to register.
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50