Acest joc este disponibil acum pe Steam!

Vă mulţumim pentru ajutorul acordat în a face ca acest joc să fie selecţionat pentru distribuţie via Steam. Mai multe informaţii cât şi un link către pagina de magazin pot fi găsite mai jos.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
!!!! 25 mart., 2013 @ 5:08am
Gunz2 on Steam will IP-block non-American countries...
"STEAM Greenlight project is being prepared by MAIET Entertainment on its own targeting only the North and South American markets in following languages; English, Spanish and Portuguese (unfortunately, access to STEAM project from other areas will be blocked). "

I am sad :(

From a speculative point, I had a talk with one of the developers in KGunz2 and they said a possible partner for Europe would be prosiebensat. (i.e. Alaplaya)... I could be wrong though, but I believev it is unfair that the Americans gets a decent publisher and Europeans get a troll company...
Editat ultima dată de !!!!; 25 mart., 2013 @ 5:09am
Afişate 1-15 din 84 de comentarii
< >
Jelly 25 mart., 2013 @ 5:11am 
Meh, you could use an american proxy to get on the american server anyway.
I'd rather see europe gunz 2 on steam then on a ♥♥♥♥ty gameservice
Xuhybrid 25 mart., 2013 @ 5:23am 
Whats the point? There are no oceans on the internet... The rest of Europe can use Steam, so why block them? ♥♥♥♥in pointless.
Alzakiel 25 mart., 2013 @ 5:58am 
Ohh ♥♥♥♥ yeah ! Maybe this time server won't lag cause korean got nothing better to do than coming on American server geez ....
Vergeltung 25 mart., 2013 @ 8:03am 
after over 4 years of waiting, i get ip blocked. lol :)
Kanta 25 mart., 2013 @ 8:07am 
Goddammit. Probably the 'partner' of Maiet in Brazil will be LevelUp... One of the ♥♥♥♥tiest companys ever.
Today is a sad day.
Editat ultima dată de Kanta; 25 mart., 2013 @ 8:08am
Captain Fluffy 일본 25 mart., 2013 @ 8:13am 
If you look on the GunZ 2 Facebook page, it says that they are working on a partnership in EU countries. Please be patient.
Adelia~ 25 mart., 2013 @ 8:58am 
Man if its US only then its gonna be fail... statisticwise typical burger is 10 times more ilkely to play CoD or WoW than Gunz, while europpean gaming is much more open to new titles!

Actually when we talk about EU publishers, well its literally a cancer for Europpean players. I mean lets just look at GameForge in Tera and we'll game that horrribly suffers of latency issues... went really through many games on EU market and i don't remember single good developer beside Nexon and Perfect World :(
Editat ultima dată de Adelia~; 25 mart., 2013 @ 9:04am
TwistedRail 25 mart., 2013 @ 9:15am 
Man, looking at this thread makes me feel both and sad for you guys, and this is coming from a gamer in the Middle East. I hope there's a solution that satisfies everyone somehow. How about starting a new discussion with the top game hosts you'd like to see if Steam doesn't work out for you guys? That way, they might see it and take inti consideration?

Good luck!
Adelia~ 25 mart., 2013 @ 9:19am 
Picchu 25 mart., 2013 @ 1:03pm 
"...but I believe it is unfair that the Americans gets a decent publisher and Europeans get a troll company"

We have Nexon America, your argument is invalid.
SilentBugler 25 mart., 2013 @ 1:59pm 
It irks me how they put that line about blocking the game outside North and South America at the very bottom of the page when it should be emblazoned in red text at the very top.

Smacks of a scam, like they're trying to get some impulse upvotes from people who wouldn't read al they way through.

Might as well try reporting them.
Adelia~ 25 mart., 2013 @ 2:45pm 
Picchu a scris:
"...but I believe it is unfair that the Americans gets a decent publisher and Europeans get a troll company"

We have Nexon America, your argument is invalid.

Is Nexon America this bad? i mean nexon is EU is pretty decent imo

SilentBugler a scris:
It irks me how they put that line about blocking the game outside North and South America at the very bottom of the page when it should be emblazoned in red text at the very top.

Smacks of a scam, like they're trying to get some impulse upvotes from people who wouldn't read al they way through.

Might as well try reporting them.

True that... i sent it around my EU friends myself coz i didnt read it :S
Editat ultima dată de Adelia~; 25 mart., 2013 @ 2:46pm
Sulnera 25 mart., 2013 @ 4:11pm 
This is meant to prevent laggers, for you idiots. In a fast paced game, having someone with upwards of 150-200 ping can kill a match
Alzakiel 25 mart., 2013 @ 4:16pm 
+1 For Big Bull
SilentBugler 25 mart., 2013 @ 4:28pm 
Big Bull a scris:
This is meant to prevent laggers, for you idiots. In a fast paced game, having someone with upwards of 150-200 ping can kill a match

It's publishing asshattery you silly person! Games like Team Fortress, StarCraft, Diablo, Blacklight Retribution and many others get around the same issue by having different servers for different regions. They don't block whole countries from accessing any of the servers from other regions.

Even then, they of course have the right to block regions if they want to. But first they should put up that little disclaimer on top of the page, so that it's the FIRST thing when viewing their Greenlight page.
Editat ultima dată de SilentBugler; 25 mart., 2013 @ 4:41pm
Afişate 1-15 din 84 de comentarii
< >
Per pagină: 15 30 50