This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
ShadowHawk Oct 15, 2013 @ 3:27pm
Official Gunz 2 game anyone know more about specifics, level cap, classes, genders, weaps, etc
In the betas I've played you can only reach level 20, choose from 3 classes which are gender locked and you only get a certain amount of weapons. I'm assuming when the game is officially released depending on your region/country there will be a lot more options, higher level cap, etc... Does anyone know more about this, maybe via the Korean model?
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Injune Nov 1, 2013 @ 10:59am 
Gender locked dont do it. pls. This is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ as ♥♥♥♥.
iBull3tR3ap3r Nov 1, 2013 @ 1:42pm 
I agree. No gender lock. Hopefully the6y are smart enough to let you change genders. Alot of girls that play im sure would like to be a girl and I myslef would like to be the class that the girl is now without having to be a girl.
JinNJuice Nov 4, 2013 @ 2:57pm 
^

Agreed. I would also want to play as a male, being that I am a male. They do have concept art for alternative genders for the current three classes, and they did mention that they already have a sixth "class" in development. Though, that was a while ago, so they might have completed that already.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50