Dette spil er nu tilgængeligt på Steam!

Tak for din hjælp med at få dette spil valgt til distribution via Steam. Mere information, inklusivt et link til butikssiden på Steam, kan findes nedenfor.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
ShadowHawk 15. okt 2013 kl. 5:29am
You can play gunz 2 here Hong Kong/ Taiwan host
I don't understand the language but I was still able to download and play the game. You might be a lag monster though. lol... http://gz2.wasabii.com.tw/index.shtml
Viser 1-7 af 7 kommentarer
< >
5onic 9. nov 2013 kl. 2:13pm 
Doesn't work. Does it still work?
ShadowHawk 9. nov 2013 kl. 2:59pm 
In order to get it to work you have to unlock the game after you sign up through the website.
Ricky Blaze 9. nov 2013 kl. 6:53pm 
I might just try it out, hope it works and ya as long as i can see pictures dont need to understand to much lmao.
Sidst redigeret af Ricky Blaze; 12. nov 2013 kl. 7:55pm
5onic 12. nov 2013 kl. 11:00am 
No idea what you mean. I signed up and then downloaded the client, can't log in. How do I 'unlock' the game?
Ryou 12. nov 2013 kl. 11:23am 
Tried it, ping is too much. However, if you have a group of friends that live in the same region, you can connect to a HK/TW VPN and play together in a custom game. Friends tried it and they got 70ping to each other. So it's not all bad.

Just as a note, when you make an account you have to click on Account management under your name (on the website) and select Gunz 2 to activate it on your acc.
5onic 20. nov 2013 kl. 3:56am 
Thanks Ryou, I've been playing it for about a week now with friends. The game is crazy! I love it, even though its been simplified.
ShadowHawk 20. nov 2013 kl. 4:29am 
:)
Viser 1-7 af 7 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50