This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Cotillion Oct 14, 2013 @ 7:21pm
Update/Patch note request.
Any possible way we can make a thread that posts current mechanic changes through the beta? It might be good to see what type of changes Maiet makes and compare them to what they were. This of course matters if Maiet actually made any changes.

I can never tell as Maiet, so far, gives horrible patch notes and comments on their updates for Gunz 2. Of course, I don't blame the company for it, just wish there is better and prompt documentation.

I only played the game from the first few days on second cb, so I'm unsure of what changes they have made prior, during or after.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Emonium Oct 15, 2013 @ 5:18am 
I don't think it'll kill us to just wait for the 3rd cbt and find out. Even if they did post notes and we didn't agree with something they were doing or suggesting something, it's not like they could just go out of their way and revise things. They usually ask for that kinda stuff beforehand if they plan to implement player suggestions. If the notes are for nothing but the sake of curiosity, then it's pointless.
Last edited by Emonium; Oct 15, 2013 @ 5:21am
Cotillion Oct 15, 2013 @ 8:58am 
You seem to misunderstand the simple premise of the reason why I asked. Curiosity or not, patch notes are important to any actual person looking and playing a closed or open beta. From this we can learn the current and previous state of development, as well as compare the changes.

A beta is primarily for testing the status of the game, its servers and its mechanics. If a company does not tell you what they are doing, and how things change, then it is no better than showing us a video of the gameplay and asking us if we like or not. Hence the horrors of cinematic trailers and false advertising.

Hopefully, I believe most of the players actually care that the mechanics of the game is solid, that the server is functional and that there is a future to a game; however, if none of that matters to you, then so be it.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50