This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
47Squared Dec 9, 2013 @ 3:29pm
Why in the hell would Gunz2 come to EU first?
Been playing on the EU servers and I can honestly say the crowd for this game there is way too damned small. Its been in open beta for enough time for the people who've been waiting on this game to know about it. Theres just not enough players right now for EU and I really feel that the NA release should've been first priority since it would be on steam and most likely not IP blocking every damn country other than U.S. and Canada.
Not even gonna get into my gripes about the actual game, becuase theres not much that would be even able to get changed for the NA release. Hate that theres classes tho, with one obviously being superiour to the other 2.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Juky who so slow? Dec 9, 2013 @ 7:54pm 
are you lost were america you dumb ♥♥♥♥ we get ♥♥♥♥ late!
糸恵 Dec 9, 2013 @ 9:48pm 
Originally posted by All Hail Big T\( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O)/:
not always. it just depends on the "game" and the country it's being made in look at south park stick of truth america is getting that b4 eu and japan etc why? because it's american made. there have been tons of other games that have been released in america b4 EU or japan got them. in this case tho SquareL7Drihten MAIET is not an american company so that is most likely why korea and eu etc have seen the game b4 america. i don't get why people can't comprehend such logical stuff lol
Last edited by 糸恵; Dec 9, 2013 @ 9:49pm
OxNEOxO Dec 9, 2013 @ 10:21pm 
Originally posted by 糸恵:
not always. it just depends on the "game" and the country it's being made in look at south park stick of truth america is getting that b4 eu and japan etc why? because it's american made. there have been tons of other games that have been released in america b4 EU or japan got them. in this case tho SquareL7Drihten MAIET is not an american company so that is most likely why korea and eu etc have seen the game b4 america. i don't get why people can't comprehend such logical stuff lol
Most likely to be lil kids crying over a simple "f2p" game and doesn't know care to know why things are just meant to be like that in a gaming market. P.s What time where you on when playing the game?
47Squared Dec 10, 2013 @ 8:04am 
Arent you the fool bring all us Muricans into the EU version? XD

Originally posted by OxNEOxO:
Originally posted by 糸恵:
Most likely to be lil kids crying over a simple "f2p" game and doesn't know care to know why things are just meant to be like that in a gaming market. P.s What time where you on when playing the game?

And of course I know its Korean, you guys need to reread wut I posted. I dont understand why EU got it before NA with the Gunz population there being so damn small. You're bound to play with the same people everyday, different group of people depending on wut time you get on. you fools are soo quick to start flaming.
2Pain4 Dec 10, 2013 @ 1:03pm 
at most EU server has like wut, 50 ppl on nowadays?... Yet here there is 5k fans anticipating it.
47Squared Dec 10, 2013 @ 4:35pm 
Originally posted by 2Pain4:
at most EU server has like wut, 50 ppl on nowadays?... Yet here there is 5k fans anticipating it.
My point exactly, I was thinking way more than 5k but still 10xs more than wut the EU population seems to be
糸恵 Dec 12, 2013 @ 10:27pm 
Originally posted by SquareL7Drihten:
Arent you the fool bring all us Muricans into the EU version? XD

Originally posted by OxNEOxO:

And of course I know its Korean, you guys need to reread wut I posted. I dont understand why EU got it before NA with the Gunz population there being so damn small. You're bound to play with the same people everyday, different group of people depending on wut time you get on. you fools are soo quick to start flaming.
lol i answered your question because MAIET is not an american company (ps i wasn't flamming lol) but it's just a logical move how are they supposed to know exactly what will have a bigger fan base? gunz 1 was popular in EU just as much as NA so they prob just made it in EU because it's a lot easeir to make a server running closer to them than further etc also because they DID have an audience in EU with their previous game they are a korean based company THATS WHY KOREA GOT IT FIRST and obv EU NEXT and now NA can't u see the pattern they are going from close to furthest again A LOGICAL not flamming answer lmao
47Squared Dec 13, 2013 @ 8:00am 
Its sad to say...but I think I've already had my fll of Gunz2 in its current state anyway...
Dont think it'll change in the ways I'd like for it to change, so no more impatiently waiting for NA release.
Jan 15 @ 5:26am 
I don't think you understand what $$$ is, P7S1 is rich company, they payed $$$ to have it published first in EU and since it's Maiet, they only decided to publish their game with steam in late 2013 and it's nothing about great murica that you should be discussing. Steam has some standards for their platform and Maiet has to meet this standards before being published on steam.
Necroscourge Jan 17 @ 6:18pm 
Pure Licensing Garbage. Period.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50