This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
kstyle officaly ♥♥♥♥ed up beyond repair RIP!
was trying to find some way of k style like bf and rhs when you slash and switch weapons your players animation locks up and you start flying off in the direction you dashed until you switch back to your sword idk if this is how they wanted it cause you can float across a hole map like this as for butter fly its gone too GG no re
the struggle is real
Last edited by Juky who so slow?; Dec 9, 2013 @ 4:46am
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
oNifiro Dec 9, 2013 @ 5:31am 
You suck anyway
Rayne Dec 9, 2013 @ 5:32am 
still love how people "want" kstyle when even the dev's said in a video it was a "bug" lol and it's lit what led to the downfall of the game. first came k-stylers (abusing the game) then came hackers to face them then came the end of GUNZ k style needs to go and i hope it did. a "bug" or "glitch' is just as bad as being a hacker or cheating in a game there is no "skill" in usuing anything like that to give yourself an advantage in the game.
Mikedot Dec 9, 2013 @ 6:59am 
Wow! That's really interesting! [/sarcasm]
Last edited by Mikedot; Dec 9, 2013 @ 6:59am
MuraXLR Dec 9, 2013 @ 3:09pm 
I was an avid Kstyle and butterfly user and honestly, good ridence to it. I loved it but after a while all it seemed to do was create a huge gap in the player base. Many of my friends got turned away from the game once they reached to higher level lobbys because they get demolished every match. You shouldn't have to learn a glitch to enjoy a game. Even if they decided to program Kstyle into this game it would most likely be dumbed down and you would ♥♥♥♥♥ anyways because anyone could do it.(at least that seems to be most Kstylers view on it.)
Gedo Paladin Dec 9, 2013 @ 3:33pm 
people worry so much about their precious kstyle and have been crying for that since alpha builds of this game instead of asking for things more important, like classic classless game style where theres not one class noob tubing it up with overpowered assualt rifles
LeonardoW Dec 10, 2013 @ 1:08pm 
Originally posted by SquareL7Drihten:
people worry so much about their precious kstyle and have been crying for that since alpha builds of this game instead of asking for things more important, like classic classless game style where theres not one class noob tubing it up with overpowered assualt rifles
You must be trolling, if not, give up, It is not coming back
Gedo Paladin Dec 10, 2013 @ 4:38pm 
Originally posted by LeonardoW:
Originally posted by SquareL7Drihten:
You must be trolling, if not, give up, It is not coming back
Lmao you're obviously trying to troll. Trying to start a little argument at the least -.-
Im saying that would've been some better to worry about than a way to cancel animations.
No dip its not coming back, way past point of change for this game
OxNEOxO Dec 11, 2013 @ 9:01am 
The cancel animation looked so stupid, I don't even understand why alot of players liked this bug which isn't a "legit skill" other then the fast pace action it gives.
Rayne Dec 12, 2013 @ 10:32pm 
like i said b4 any "bug" or "glitch" is just as bad a as a "hack" or "cheat" and it's skilless and shouldn't be in the game. thats why the game fell apart because people abused the k-style glitch and new players didn't even want to waste time with unskilled players etc and then hackers came intot he game to beat the k-stylers then the k-stylers cried about that when it was like YOUR CHEATING YOURSELF by abusing the game usuing a "glitch"/"bug" the dev's even admitted to it being a glitch it's really something that just needs to go so EVERYONE can enjoy the game and be at a fair level of play or your just going to see the same pattern with gunz one and do you ALREADY want gunz 2 to be finished b4 it even starts. like really eliminate the thing that brought your whole game down i think that's the smartest move a game company can make.
Last edited by Rayne; Dec 12, 2013 @ 10:33pm
rainysorrow Dec 13, 2013 @ 9:14am 
I think it's gonna be a little harder to accept gunz 2 for what it really is, A new game, Imo This isn't gunz at all. It's a new gunz called the The Second Duel. this being said I enjoyed myself playing the betas, I think If Steam can have networking situation solid this game is gonna be so much fun #StillEXCITED!
Gedo Paladin Dec 13, 2013 @ 10:16am 
Originally posted by 糸恵:
... EVERYONE can enjoy the game and be at a fair level of play...
Theres nothing fair about this unbalanced game btw, tho I know wut you're saying X]
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 15 30 50