This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Muscles Dec 5, 2013 @ 10:45pm
lol i was playing around and guess wut i found
k style :) im currently playing gunz 2 on european server. its seems that block still cancel animation. im able to bf around prolly as fast as in gunz 1. ill have a video up soon. for those whose in european server right now. try dash+ slash & defend same time. if u do it right. u wont see the shield sign on ur xhair. for those who hate k style. fair enough. spamming sword normally is still very effective.
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
< >
OxNEOxO Dec 5, 2013 @ 11:25pm 
Pretty sure that isn't REALLY k-style but, you are right that it isn't really gone ;P
Dec 6, 2013 @ 12:49am 
It's not kstyle you sir are mistaken.
Muscles Dec 6, 2013 @ 7:15am 
hmm. well once more people are gonna be able to play the game and more work is done to create this "new style" do u really think they gonna change the name because it's slightly different from gunz 1? there's another glitch. if u try to ss really fast. if u get the timing right, it appears that ur floating in midair with ur gun. i only had like 10 min of gameplay with this so idk XD
JinNJuice Dec 6, 2013 @ 8:50pm 
Nice try, but a lightstep variant doesn't really count as something of K-Style. Besides, it's the attack cancelling the guard, not the guard cancelling the attack.
Muscles Dec 6, 2013 @ 11:17pm 
hmm u could be right. i have to test that out. the game movement is so rigid, its hard to tell. i found its more effective and faster for me if i just smash the two button together at the same time. i only played for 1 hrs so dont judge XD
Muscles Dec 6, 2013 @ 11:20pm 
i notice that ppl say they go faster by dashing side ways. u might be able to go just as fast forward but u have to tap the block key to cancel the dash so the follow up will be quicker. or block and slash which ever works best
JinNJuice Dec 7, 2013 @ 3:29pm 
All dash directions give the same amount of speed. Guarding does not cancel the dash. You can guard in the middle of a dash. You just can't dash while guarding.

Also, the midair lunge that the Silent Avengers can do, its hit will barely stun opponents long enough to make a safe continuation of more moves. The actual air dash strike has more range, damage, and stun.
Muscles Dec 7, 2013 @ 4:00pm 
lol.. are we even playing the same game? or ur tapping skills just too slow? i say tap the block not hold it bro. try it ingame before replying. :)
JinNJuice Dec 7, 2013 @ 5:06pm 
Tap block? Why would you do that? Guard cannot, and does not, cancel anything you can do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1pQ7Yje-xI
Muscles Dec 7, 2013 @ 5:30pm 
ahh thx for the video. notice when he does his light step with out the block. it seems slower. when he does it the light step by tapping block first. he's able to do a quick follow up making it slightly faster. i was mistaken because i assume that since the follow up was slightly faster, i assume the block does that. thx for clarifying this. it just depends on how u want to play i guesss.
JinNJuice Dec 7, 2013 @ 5:49pm 
Wait wait... What? No no, guard does not affect the timing at all. I used guard both to possibly guard against enemy melees and to help with my own timing.
Muscles Dec 7, 2013 @ 5:52pm 
ive always play gunz with a dagger. block is useless from my perspective. thx to ur video. it clearly show it does... try spamming normal dash. then try dashing but tap ur block. u can transition better. and i really mean it. try it before reply.
thentherewas1 Dec 7, 2013 @ 5:55pm 
God this is exactly why I stopped playing the first Gunz. This stupid k-style butterfuly whatever ♥♥♥♥♥♥ baggery. ruined the damn game and I was really hoping it would just die. Gotta love a game so broken that button mashing is a legit way to win.
Muscles Dec 7, 2013 @ 5:59pm 
actually bro. the sword is more effective if u just play it normally. i see ppl playing the game and they use the sword combos. i think it might be fore effective that way. i think they're trying to fit both gamestyle into the game. half pp hate the glitches and animation locks. other half wants the orginal gamestyle.
JinNJuice Dec 7, 2013 @ 6:10pm 
Originally posted by Muscles:
ive always play gunz with a dagger. block is useless from my perspective. thx to ur video. it clearly show it does... try spamming normal dash. then try dashing but tap ur block. u can transition better. and i really mean it. try it before reply.
That's an older video. I wasn't as proficient as I am now.

Originally posted by thentherewas1:
This stupid k-style butterfuly whatever ♥♥♥♥♥♥ baggery.
I'd have to agree with:
Originally posted by Muscles:
the sword is more effective if u just play it normally.
this instead.
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50