This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Juky who so slow? Dec 5, 2013 @ 8:19am
How to play gunz 2 from usa
This is a quick and very very easy guide
step one goto http://gunz2.co.uk/
step two register for the site
step three download gunz
step four goto google.com and search cyber ghost vpn or the private tunnel vpn (you need these cause they are uk and Germany vpns even though i made my account in the usa once they think im connecting from uk or Germany your allowed to play!)
step five launch vpn wait for it to load the server then start gunz and enjoy

btw im Hakifu From the Original KOR tm team

note!!! there is a little bit a delay unless your the host but there isn't leading anymore so who cares the campaign is pretty dam fun too
post your in game names and lets team up
Last edited by Juky who so slow?; Dec 5, 2013 @ 11:11am
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
< >
ShadowHawk Dec 5, 2013 @ 10:44am 
free VPN for 15 days Kepard, that worked for me too, my free trial expired but I can get an extension if you sign up for Kepards free trial through my referral link: http://kep.md/6zku
Juky who so slow? Dec 5, 2013 @ 11:16am 
dude get out of here with that referral link trying to make money. my vpns are free iv been using them for months no problem maybe you should try one
ShadowHawk Dec 5, 2013 @ 11:48am 
dude.. it's not to make money, I didn't subscribe to kepard... so maybe it won't give me more free trial time, I only put my referral link for people to use free trial of Kepard, I get no money, I don't even pay for the kepard service, I just have free account with them, my free trial is over I want more free time :)
2Pain4 Dec 5, 2013 @ 1:55pm 
any method to make it less laggy?
2Pain4 Dec 5, 2013 @ 2:59pm 
shes right, lets just wait for the US ver, one we can call our own.
Juky who so slow? Dec 5, 2013 @ 3:00pm 
i cant find a way to lower the ping yet im trying more vpns and ill try proxies too but the story mode has no lag when you host it and its quit fun to learn how to play
Get Hyphy~ Dec 5, 2013 @ 5:19pm 
yeah i played it its fun to play but only the ping kills it, I think ima make the heavy guy with the shield XP
ShadowSavior Dec 5, 2013 @ 5:29pm 
vpn gate free easy fast
2Pain4 Dec 5, 2013 @ 5:55pm 
Can someone confirm one that is slightly less laggy? ( I know no lag is asking too much but were all inpatient anyway,.)
糸恵 Dec 5, 2013 @ 7:40pm 
Originally posted by 2Pain4:
Can someone confirm one that is slightly less laggy? ( I know no lag is asking too much but were all inpatient anyway,.)
please don't say "all' because i'm one of the few patient people out there i don't want to be associated with "you" people. i have no prob giving the devs time to release a good game. better than playing it now with a messy ping etc and having to go threw so much work just to get it to work and make an account etc. seems pointless. i'd laugh if someday countries IPbaned other countries to stop people like you. because it's not fair to anyone even the UK people it over loads there serves etc and they don't need that atm and your obv never going to get good ping if your not where their servers are located all you impatient people do is ruin games and for what? when the game releases in your country your NEVER going to use the account you've just made etc and so lit all your doing is causing probs just because your impatient and can't wait to play a game it's sad really is. w/e works tho again to each his own. just someday there is going to be a way where only certain countries etc can play certain games like DBO ( i know you can play diff versions now etc) but to play the chi one you need to have a chinese social etc just to make an account i hope countries do this perm so that regions get there own locks etc and keeps you kind of poeple out of their games. because it just makes more work for the devs and upkeeping there servers etc there is a reason things are REGIONAL. i'll be laughing tho when that day comes. ^_^
ShadowHawk Dec 5, 2013 @ 8:09pm 
Originally posted by ShalloSparro:
please don't say "all' because i'm one of the few patient people out there i don't want to be associated with "you" people. i have no prob giving the devs time to release a good game. better than playing it now with a messy ping etc and having to go threw so much work just to get it to work and make an account etc. seems pointless. i'd laugh if someday countries IPbaned other countries to stop people like you. because it's not fair to anyone even the UK people it over loads there serves etc and they don't need that atm and your obv never going to get good ping if your not where their servers are located all you impatient people do is ruin games and for what? when the game releases in your country your NEVER going to use the account you've just made etc and so lit all your doing is causing probs just because your impatient and can't wait to play a game it's sad really is. w/e works tho again to each his own. just someday there is going to be a way where only certain countries etc can play certain games like DBO ( i know you can play diff versions now etc) but to play the chi one you need to have a chinese social etc just to make an account i hope countries do this perm so that regions get there own locks etc and keeps you kind of poeple out of their games. because it just makes more work for the devs and upkeeping there servers etc there is a reason things are REGIONAL. i'll be laughing tho when that day comes. ^_^

Less QQ.. more pew-pew.... They're having lag issues within region not just with outsiders coming in. All those games in Gunz 1 with EU, SA, Asia, etc.. lagging our rooms and server, ♥♥♥ that, I'm going to enjoy a few games if I can. You know they're going to come to our server regardless as well. Don't try to play the all high and mighty card, you have a chance to p lay now, you don't have to play night and day and ruin it for locals but you can at least test the waters. pew-pew
2Pain4 Dec 6, 2013 @ 11:24am 
I do appreciate your concern but by no means do I attempt to bring bad experiences to the Europeans players. I have merely only tried out story mode as many said"testing out the waters" so I would know what to expect and to determine the multitude of changes from the original. If you feel in anyway offended that others are testing out a product not available to the US yet, I do understand how it affects other players and do keep it in mind hence only playing campaign atm, however that does not bar myself or many others to report back to those wanting to know how the game is. Of course when the US version is out I would be playing here but in each to their own, it is more fitting for me as of the moment to get in the action I have so long anticipated for. I also do not mean to start any conflict with fellow Gunz fans here. Have a good day.!
Crosis Dec 6, 2013 @ 7:10pm 
Go change your tampon you self righteous ♥♥♥♥. IP banning countries? Are you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥? A few extra accounts doesn't hurt their servers. Your basis for why things are regional is WAY off. Region releases are set up because of price differences, censorship laws, intellectual property rights, etc. Get a clue before you hop in on your pedestal and try to belittle others. Associated with "you" people? You're a better person because you are deciding to wait for your regions release? Wow, maybe you should crack your curtains and have a look at the real world. Putting down others because they desire something more than you is pathetic. Take a step outside, get a job, rent your first apartment, go on a date and then come back with a little bit of humility and talk to "us people".
JinNJuice Dec 6, 2013 @ 9:31pm 
Just stop, and think for a moment. It's not really an "IP ban" ordeal. It's about licensing rights. They place such restrictions to work around different currencies and marketing fields with their consumers, because they know it will definitely work in specific areas. But more importantly, the publishers are representing, and moreover gaining revenue from, someone else's copyright material. Therefore, in most cases, for publishers to gain money from countries outside of their region, it may somewhat be considered soliciting or counterfeit. Besides, there's literally only one way for countries to market products to other countries, and that it the internet. Part of the profit needs to go to the developers too, the ones who created the material under copyrights. I mean, they're not even making money out of the main product itself, or at least not directly. It's a free to play game.

Also, it's easier to manage experimental data from smaller regions than it would on a worldwide scale. You're talking about developers who are actually accepting feedback and considering implementation of some received. It's rather hard to try that with hundreds of thousands of suggestions while keeping in mind current problems occuring. That would be too much of a waste of money being put into more development than planned, expected, and even received. No no, that's not good. That's far too risky. They could have spent it on a bad development, never made any improvements, and quite possibly shut down from financial problems. It's better to take it one step at a time. That's why most of us here are actually patient. We want the game to work. For that to happen, it takes time. We understand (or at least should) that there is never a definite schedule or outcome to such things like a consumer-feedback-implemented product. Guess who has to work on most of that? Again, the developers.

But that was just talking about the initial development phase. After that hurdle, there then comes management, since needless to say, the publishers needs to do some work too. There's the most obvious one of localizing the licensed product to the given marteting area or areas. Ultimately, they have to modify someone else's product to best fit the needs of their consumers in order to gain revenue. This all comes down to copying the product, and copyright protection comes to play. The developers provided a licensing right to a publishing company in a specific marketing area. The developers will expect revenue from that marketing area through the publishing company. Any other areas, the publishers, let alone the developers, might have trouble calculating. There's the unspoken battle of which part of the two will get more profit. Will it be the developers, who made the product in the first place? Will it be the publishers, who made it possible to market after all?

And I'm just scratching the surface about this ordeal. If you really want to complain about something so complex, you should do some research of your own. Learn what licenses exist and work out there. Find out how it is written and processed towards all parties of marketing. Consider every possible law that could either enforce or conflict with licenses.
Saga The Meow Dec 7, 2013 @ 9:18pm 
Or you guys could wait for your own version and stop suffering lag and making every European´s experience miserable with your lag.

Just sayin´
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50