Tato hra je nyní dostupná ve službě Steam!

Děkujeme za vaši pomoc, díky které byla tato hra vybrána pro distribuci ve službě Steam. Více informací a odkaz na stránku hry v obchodě lze nalézt níže.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
ShadowHawk 13. lis. 2013 v 2.02 odp.
Latest news from Maiet's website
"Meet up with us at G-STAR 2013!

GSTAR 2013 will be held at Bexco Pusan from Nov 14th through 17th. MAIET entertainment plans to hold meetings at our Booth in B2B Exhibition hall 3F ‘F12′ during GSTAR. We are arranging meeting time schedule as we speak with publishers on contact order, so please send us your meeting request to reserve the meeting time as soon as possible if you are interested in our games.

Our products is GunZ 2 only and for your information GunZ 2 is only available for Russia/Indonesia/Viet Nam/Thailand/Singapore/Malaysia regions. We would like to thank you and ask for your continuous interest.

Attention: We are sorry to announce that the meetings will be only available for the publishers who are currently servicing games at oversea regions directly.
Tue, 05 Nov 2013 06:36:09 +0000 "

source: http://www.maietgames.com/

Dang, latest news says nothing about NA yet. Annoyed! I'll try to look on the brighter side of things, if all these different regions get Gunz 2 and dial it in nicely maybe NA will get a version that has gone through all the trial and errors creating a nice starting point for us. :) I just dislike waiting.! grrrrrrrrrrrrr "less talk more pew-pew"
Naposledy upravil ShadowHawk; 13. lis. 2013 v 2.02 odp.
Zobrazeno 1-11 z 11 komentářů
< >
Mad Piggers 13. lis. 2013 v 2.10 odp. 
Europe is deeeeaaaaad.
ShadowHawk 13. lis. 2013 v 2.12 odp. 
Mad Piggers původně napsal:
Europe is deeeeaaaaad.

Explain, what do you mean?
Blubber 13. lis. 2013 v 5.58 odp. 
I check here daily..

I needa cut something already!
Ryou 14. lis. 2013 v 2.36 odp. 
ShadowHawk původně napsal:
Mad Piggers původně napsal:
Europe is deeeeaaaaad.

Forums are inactive and CBT is going on for a long period of time. When they nerfed dashing people pretty much gave up on the game as the pace hit quite a bit. However, OBT SHOULD be better. MAIET knows everyone hates dashing so they better fix it soon.
ShadowHawk 15. lis. 2013 v 1.05 odp. 
Ryou původně napsal:

Forums are inactive and CBT is going on for a long period of time. When they nerfed dashing people pretty much gave up on the game as the pace hit quite a bit. However, OBT SHOULD be better. MAIET knows everyone hates dashing so they better fix it soon.

Ryou what's your name on the EU Forum?
Ryou 15. lis. 2013 v 1.33 odp. 
Ryou původně napsal:

Almost same as this, and sadly I come off a bit negative on the Steam forums. But yeh.

E: and you're StarWalker, right?
Naposledy upravil Ryou; 15. lis. 2013 v 1.33 odp.
ShadowHawk 15. lis. 2013 v 1.39 odp. 
Yes, are you ESLRyou? :)
Ryou 15. lis. 2013 v 1.39 odp. 
Yes, are you ESLRyou? :)

Yipyip, that's me.
Getsu 1. pro. 2013 v 4.06 odp. 
Someone have some info about the release date?
糸恵 1. pro. 2013 v 9.37 odp. 
Ryou původně napsal:

Almost same as this, and sadly I come off a bit negative on the Steam forums. But yeh.

E: and you're StarWalker, right?
just wanted to say you have all the right to be negative in the steam forums i'm tired of steam honestly i get banned for just speaking my mind sometimes lol (prob will in this too wouldn't surprise me it's about the ONLY thing they know how to do) i still laugh at the fact that they have broken sword 1-3 and 5 but no 4 not to even mention a bunch of dumb things they do. it's like now i have to go to a whole new site. i'm negative on here too but i have no reason to be positive with them lol they just love to ban people for no reason (from discussions i mean) not like aperm ban or anything i don't cheat or hack or anything dumb like that so i'd hope it would just stay with discussion bans lol
糸恵 1. pro. 2013 v 9.40 odp. 
as for this game just wait be patient least it's been greenlit and there is a bigger chance of us getting this than well let's say SEGA genius A$$es with pso2 lmao (sarcasim) because thats another company i hate with like an undying passion how many times will they delay A GAME THAT WAS ALREADY PROMISED lol n look at shenmue 3 still YEARS and it's one of the most anticipated games and THEY promised to finish it etc f sega f steam just honestly f companies in general that do that kinda stuff to people but again i def give steam more credit than sega thats for sure least they attmept to get the ball rolling with games such as these.
Naposledy upravil 糸恵; 1. pro. 2013 v 9.40 odp.
Zobrazeno 1-11 z 11 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50