This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Just a Tiny Asian Boy Nov 7, 2013 @ 6:58pm
So, why is NA not getting any attention?
When millions of gamers are being brushed off, there's supposed to be a GOOD reason for that, right? There must be something I'm missing...

Totally confused.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
ShadowHawk Nov 7, 2013 @ 9:00pm 
I wonder if the NA host is waiting to build off of the EU host, maybe waiting to see how they do or what they do, avoid the same mistakes and get it right the first time.
JinNJuice Nov 7, 2013 @ 9:28pm 
For NA, since this game is going through Steam Greenlight, I will assume that the Steam admins are to blame. I mean, LOOK AT HOW MANY GAMES THEY HAVE GREENLIT, AND THEN LOOK AT HOW MANY ARE RELEASED. The greenlit games have been released VERY randomly. I think a few games before this was greenlit are STILL pending to be released as well.
Ashzu Nov 7, 2013 @ 10:17pm 
Valve doesn't choose when Greenlit games are put on Steam (outside of paperwork anyway), the devs do. May it be incomplete games, legal issues or whatnot. A lot of games on Greenlight aren't even close to done. That Yogscast game was only a concept when it was Greenlit. Some of the first games to be Greenlit like Black Mesa aren't done yet.

Think before you post.
Last edited by Ashzu; Nov 7, 2013 @ 10:17pm
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50