This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
LeonardoW Jan 15 @ 2:30am
RaiderZ, another MAIET game, is now on Steam. Excellent.
Last edited by LeonardoW; Jan 15 @ 2:30am
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Emonium Jan 15 @ 3:01am 
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I'll definitely want to come back to it if this brings up the playerbase

But wait... Is there some way to connect my original account with my steam one?
Last edited by Emonium; Jan 15 @ 3:04am
Ricky Blaze Jan 15 @ 6:20am 
Never played before, this should be fun
OxNEOxO Jan 15 @ 6:46am 
To all AMD users! AMD does not work so well with the game! All those reports about AMD not working for the game is true.
؟ Jan 15 @ 8:18am 
are you serious lol wow
EliteSarge Jan 15 @ 6:38pm 
Originally posted by OxNEOxO:
To all AMD users! AMD does not work so well with the game! All those reports about AMD not working for the game is true.

That better not happen for GunZ 2 as well or I'm going to be pissed off.
5onic Jan 15 @ 6:51pm 
Originally posted by -=LeGiT=- Sarge:
Originally posted by OxNEOxO:

GunZ 2 from early beta (from what I remember) did not work well with AMD. I have AMD and gunz would crash on some specific video settings or cause graphical glitches. This has been gone for a while now, at least I hope so!
TwitchyKnives Jan 15 @ 8:08pm 
My Laptop Runs AMD and raiderz worked great /: idk why ppl are have problems with there AMD.
beastking Jan 15 @ 8:42pm 
i have AMD and it works fine. but RaiderZ is run by PWE not maiet themselves so you need not worry about gunz 2.
beastking Jan 15 @ 8:44pm 
Originally posted by 5onic:

GunZ 2 from early beta (from what I remember) did not work well with AMD. I have AMD and gunz would crash on some specific video settings or cause graphical glitches. This has been gone for a while now, at least I hope so!

i call BS, i have the eu, and tw version of gunz 2 right now and it works perfectly. RaiderZ works fine as well, i played it since CBT and its worked fine the entire time.
EliteSarge Jan 17 @ 11:00am 
Well, apparently, installing RaiderZ also allows it to install nProtect GameGaurd and from what I've been hearing is that it is something rather terrible. Would be a sad thing if GunZ 2 had it as well because I don't want no fishy programs on my computer just to play a game.
Necroscourge Jan 17 @ 11:07am 
Well, apparently, installing RaiderZ also allows it to install nProtect GameGaurd and from what I've been hearing is that it is something rather terrible. Would be a sad thing if GunZ 2 had it as well because I don't want no fishy programs on my computer just to play a game.

You have Internet Explorer, a Windows Operating System, and a computer plugged into the internet. You have fishy programs, dude. Any hacker on this forum could turn your rig into a paperweight without you doing anything compromising.

And yeah, it has gameguard.
EliteSarge Jan 17 @ 11:20am 
Originally posted by Necroscourge:

And yeah, it has gameguard.
Well, that is some disappointing news. I was looking forward to this game too :(
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50