This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Lolohwow Jan 14 @ 10:43am
How to play on Taiwanese server
Creating your account https://member.wasabii.com.tw/WA_memberCenter/joinMember/simpleMember_a.aspx

User name:________________________alphanumeric 7 to 14 excluding special character
^ Using numbers ONLY
password:_________________________ (Using the mini keyboard by clicking on the icon)
Confirm password:__________________
Email:____________________________
Security:
Click the box to agree []
Click on green buttom.

download
http://gz2.wasabii.com.tw/GZ2_download/client.shtml
After installing and everything
Stay on the page and click on START GAME. the first click below the BIG RED Circle that says free sign up. it will activate your account. You log in and and click the box on step 2 then thats it.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Ryou Jan 14 @ 11:09am 
These threads get deleted by MAIET fyi.
☩ TheMexicanCrazy Jan 14 @ 12:10pm 
Why don't just wait for the NA version release (aka Steam ver.)
It just matter of days.
buggger12 Jan 14 @ 3:31pm 
Yeah just wait for the official release of the game.
Salluz Jan 14 @ 4:59pm 
yea.. also some players said that the lagg makes the game unplayable so is too much ♥♥♥♥ to a play a dead server
kuchiki1011 Jan 14 @ 6:56pm 
Originally posted by MxSalluz:
yea.. also some players said that the lagg makes the game unplayable so is too much ♥♥♥♥ to a play a dead server

There aren't any dedicated servers, games have hosts. So if you only play with your local friends then you wont bother anyone or be bothered. I've played with a few friends that live in the same area I do. They get max, like 28 ping.
Necroscourge Jan 17 @ 6:19pm 
It's worth noting that downloading ANY client won't work, only the Steam release will allow you to play the game if you are in areas limited to the Steam Release.

AKA: Ignore the OP unless you are taiwanese.
SgtLlama Jan 17 @ 8:02pm 
It's literally the easiest signup ever. Also 75% downloaded, has taken about 5-7 minutes.

The hardest part was figuring out what the security question was asking me after putting it through a translator xD
kuchiki1011 Jan 18 @ 1:54pm 
Originally posted by Necroscourge:
It's worth noting that downloading ANY client won't work, only the Steam release will allow you to play the game if you are in areas limited to the Steam Release.

that's bs man, I live in the US and I downloaded that client and signed up not even a week ago without a vpn service.
MR. FONG PAY 放屁 Jan 18 @ 7:02pm 
Originally posted by Necroscourge:

I am playing taiwanese version. I am a black niga from compton.
kuchiki1011 Jan 18 @ 8:42pm 
^ what he said! >:0
5onic Jan 19 @ 12:48am 
Originally posted by SgtLlama:
It's literally the easiest signup ever. Also 75% downloaded, has taken about 5-7 minutes.

The hardest part was figuring out what the security question was asking me after putting it through a translator xD

This.
kuchiki1011 Jan 19 @ 2:19am 
^ he's right you know.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50