This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
#pcmasterrace Jan 13 @ 8:05pm
exact date release?
^
Showing 1-15 of 185 comments
< >
Tusteregis o Insistente Jan 13 @ 8:13pm 
anxious to play and this long waiting time o.o
I think that maybe MAIET release this week or just let on a date or something if the latest post her integration with the steam was at 99% or 1% missing and this was posted Wednesday
Mikedot Jan 13 @ 8:13pm 
It's a mystery.
Tusteregis o Insistente Jan 13 @ 8:20pm 
I think better than release date will be a news saying that the game is available on steam
OxNEOxO Jan 13 @ 8:46pm 
maybe friday >.>

#pcmasterrace Jan 13 @ 9:01pm 
Originally posted by OxNEOxO:
maybe friday >.>

i'll take your word on that. if not i'll punch the first baby i can find
รя. мαgиiтυdє Jan 13 @ 9:06pm 
they really should release soon, i think most of people on south america is waiting.
GIVE THE SECOND DUEL
buggger12 Jan 14 @ 12:04am 
This Game was supposed to come out years ago, delayed it, then said December 2013, delayed it so now that REALLY need to release it!
jerehmya Jan 14 @ 7:40am 
Homer? gab? ete vous la les gars
WindCaliber Jan 14 @ 3:40pm 
They technically said they'd be announcing "early access launch schedule" this week.

Watch MAIET troll us and announce it on Friday, with the schedule beginning the following week.
5onic Jan 14 @ 4:40pm 
Originally posted by WindCaliber:
They technically said they'd be announcing "early access launch schedule" this week.

Watch MAIET troll us and announce it on Friday, with the schedule beginning the following week.

I... I can see that happening :(
Can't Stand Ya Jan 15 @ 11:36am 
Their announcement said they will announce early access beta this week.

Christ people please read.

This doesn't mean it'll be here this week, it only means that, if all goes to plan, by friday we'll know when the game will be live. I doubt it'll be playable this week.
Kazuto Jan 15 @ 6:16pm 
sure hope its on friday
WindCaliber Jan 15 @ 6:59pm 
Originally posted by Costanza:
Their announcement said they will announce early access beta this week.

Christ people please read.
Wow, really? I mean, it's not like I said the exact same thing two comments above you or anything.

Anyway, I wish MAIET would just give us a concrete date—even if it's much later—instead of just pushing it back everytime the date gets close.
Niggachu Jan 15 @ 9:12pm 
Someday this week. pretty lame though because the week is coming closer to it's end.
Goury-glogenflobish Jan 16 @ 10:40am 
Europe people have a Beta since october~november. I played it before it became region locked. The game had only one problem : When the host had a bad internet. otherwise, the game was perfect. I don't know why the NA version take so long... But I can assure you this game is amazing :) If we don't have it before January ends... that's a major troll and we will never have it on steam
Showing 1-15 of 185 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50