This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Stone Jan 11 @ 5:09pm
is there 1v1 mode
Like in gunz 1 where you could make a room set to "duel" mode, where it's an organized 1v1 match.
Last edited by Stone; Jan 11 @ 6:00pm
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
OxNEOxO Jan 11 @ 5:11pm 
Not sure if your trolling or you really are asking a noob question "/
[Sky] Kor Jan 11 @ 5:56pm 
Why trolling?
Is a relevant question.
The duel mode of gunz1 was pretty fun.
Ryou Jan 11 @ 6:00pm 
Doesn't exist as of now, their focus is mostly on team based competitiveness. Wouldn't be surprised in it existed in the future.
Shana Jan 11 @ 6:01pm 
From what I've seen, nope, not yet at least.
Stone Jan 11 @ 6:04pm 
Originally posted by OxNEOxO:
Lol? I'm actually not sure if YOU'RE trolling or not. Because I honestly don't see how it's a "noob" question or even close to a troll post rofl.

Originally posted by Ryou:
Doesn't exist as of now, their focus is mostly on team based competitiveness. Wouldn't be surprised in it existed in the future.
Yeah, would be nice if they could implement it.
Ryou Jan 11 @ 6:05pm 
Originally posted by Stone:
Originally posted by OxNEOxO:
Lol? I'm actually not sure if YOU'RE trolling or not. Because I honestly don't see how it's a "noob" question or even close to a troll post rofl.

Originally posted by Ryou:
Yeah, would be nice if they could implement it.

Yeh, I'm sure it's on their to-do list. They are being a bit slow on things (mostly because they're trying to fix up the netcode and Steam implementation taking a lot of time. They've got lots on the side done already (as seen in the KR videos) which hasn't been released.

Can't wait for new content after all the time I've spent on the game and a bigger playerbase, will so much more fun.
Shana Jan 11 @ 6:05pm 
Although, I don't wanna be certain but I think I might've read somewhere before that they will have this feature later.
Ricky Blaze Jan 11 @ 11:27pm 
Its not the same game, just similar name.
5onic Jan 12 @ 1:08am 
It doesn't have duel.

And I'm a 1vs1er, but even if it did- I don't think I would touch it, to be honest :|
Salluz Jan 12 @ 8:53am 
duel tournament of ijji wasthe best i guess gunz 2 improves something like that
Rainy Jan 12 @ 9:22am 
Guys, you all need to come to realize this all of you, The only thing we have played is the beta, and not the final betas either I think you all forget there is much to be seen from
gunz 2.
TJChamplooBr Jan 12 @ 9:45am 
Vai ser bom pra treinar com um amigo!
JinNJuice Jan 12 @ 12:33pm 
Long story short: There is not yet a legitimate duel mode.
Deviok Jan 13 @ 7:55am 
Last time I checked "duel" meant combat between two people. And given that the word "duel" is in the title of this game I would certainly hope a 1 versus 1 mode is going to be implemented. Otherwise that's just silly and not smart.
Ryou Jan 13 @ 12:30pm 
Originally posted by Deviok:
Last time I checked "duel" meant combat between two people. And given that the word "duel" is in the title of this game I would certainly hope a 1 versus 1 mode is going to be implemented. Otherwise that's just silly and not smart.

Last time I checked this game was called Gunz, yet swords are available and so was melee only in Gunz 1. What's your point?
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50