This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

GunZ 2: The Second Duel
Nite Dec 31, 2013 @ 1:14pm
Which Game Is More Demanding? (Hardware)
Happy gaming!
Last edited by Nite; Jun 22 @ 8:00pm
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
OxNEOxO Dec 31, 2013 @ 1:33pm 
not really sure what your asking but, can you tell me your computer specs?
♛ HaveGoodNight Jan 1 @ 1:50am 
well gunz 2 and CS:GO ARE THE SAME SPECS GUNZ 2 WILL BE 1 GB RAM OR 2 LIKE CS GO WELL AND OTHER SPECS WILL BE NOT THAT HIGER THEY ARE THE SAME
Ryou Jan 1 @ 5:57am 
Since it's made on the same engine (but updated), you can actually lower the graphics through the files and get something similar to archetypes config. For those that don't know, it's basically no graphics for maximum FPS.
Mr. Satan Jan 1 @ 5:58am 
On the highest quality I'm pretty sure gunz 2 will seem harder to run however you should be able to run gunz 2 pretty smooth on low.
[Mx]Salluz Jan 4 @ 12:08am 
Gunz 2 need more than CS GO..
5onic Jan 4 @ 4:30pm 
Source engine is more CPU demanding.
Jan 15 @ 5:19am 
Gunz 2 had poor coding, even if you set all ULTRA settings my GPU is never more 70% and CPU below 60% and guess what? That's barely 30-40FPS in game. It's not the hardware this days that matters, it's how handicapped people code stuff.
Necroscourge Jan 17 @ 11:00am 
NTE, the reason all us real gamers are confused by your statement is because no real gamer would say that. Because they would know what requirements are and that it's not a black and white thing.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50